Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Guess what's coming to a shopping mall nearby?

luvstocraft
12 years ago

Wow! I was just at Target and asked the checkout clerk what was going into the old Meryvyn's store that has been vacant for awhile. Guess what she told me?????

It's going to be a Hobby Lobby store! Yippee!

Now OA and I can catch some of those bargains many of you enjoy!

Still waiting and hoping for a Christmas Tree store as well.

Luvs

Comments (13)

• sunnyca_gw
    12 years ago

Sounds good! Hope they put 1 in up here! Jan

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, you're going to LOVE HLobby, luvs!!! Bargain coupons (online, too) & always sales going on...you're in trouble, gal! I'm smilin' for ya! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Better start saving your money for that first visit!
    hugs, Karen

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

I am happy for you. I know you will love it.

Marylee

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

How exciting!!
    There are no Holly Lobbies in my area.
    I'm sure you will have a fun shopping there.
    Do you know when it is expected to open?

Nana

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Visiting Hobby Lobby was always one of the highlites of my trips back to the Midwest. Then when I visited Karen in Phoenix there was one between her house and the rv park where we stayed so I got to stop there (and at two of the Cracker Barrels off the same Interstate!)

Wouldn't you know we'd get a Hobby Lobby now just when I've been sorting and donating allot of my crafting goodies since I'm not doing as much anymore! LOL Oh well, it's always fun to browse there--and I have no doubt I'll be tempted and inspired. ;o)

Luvs

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Hobby Lobby is amazing! YAY for you! We just got a store in our town about a year ago and the first time I went in I looked like a kid in toy store! Glad you're getting one in your town too! Enjoy~

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Good for you Luvs!!
    When I first read the title of your post I thought you were going to announce a CTS ...lol
    Oh well, even though I have a CTS..I'm still pining for a HL.... I guess we can't have EVERYTHING...but we can hope - Right??

jane

• SeasonalDecorating__
    12 years ago

I love Hobby Lobby, the closest one to me is an hour and a half, so i don't get there much. I wish I had one opening by me lol : )

-SD

• Oakley
    12 years ago

A friend of mine in Sacramento is getting one too and she's so excited!

Did you know they now have an online store? They didn't last year. Lots of things to choose from!

The store isn't open on Sundays though. Also, my dh who does not like to do "girly" shopping loves HL! He's bought himself a few items for "his" fireplace. lol

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Sooooo Happy for you! This will be a fun get away for you and OA while out shopping. Let us know what your first trip brings to YOU.LOL

Punk

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

That's great, Luvs! I hope they come to NY too!

• milosmom_gw
    12 years ago

Color me greeeen with envy. I would LOVE to have a HL OR a CTS , I'm not picky.. lol
    The nearest HL is over an hour away from me and not a CTS in sight. waaaaa.
    lol

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?
More Discussions