Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just checking in

Posted by milosmom (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 14, 10 at 23:45

Hi everybody!!
It feels like forever since I've been here. Things have just been crazy busy around here and filled with some very sad times. :(
It has to get better I know but for now, it's so hard to be happy and prepare for our upcoming wedding with the sad times overlooming.
Never the less, onward we shall go because that's what the 2 people we've lost recently would want.
I haven't done a table in probably 3 weeks but do have pics of the last two I set and will try to get around and post them in a bit.
Hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying the summer (preferably without all the heat that seems to be scattered around so much right now).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just checking in

oh no... what happened? I've been crazy busy too but checking in when possible -- I must have missed the post. :(

o

I saw your other post about your tables, MM, and commented there. You've had your share of losses lately, and I can see where that would make you sad. I'm sure all of your family and friends are looking forward to your wedding and the happy time it will be. Take care. Luvs

o

PM :
A friend of my sons' (and brother in law to one of "my boys") was killed in Afghanistan on the 4th and a girlfriend of mine lost her battle to cancer last week. It's one of those times when it seems things are bad , they only get worse *sigh*.

Luvs: I sure hope so but that's been a nondiscussed subject lately. At the rate this year has gone for us, there's going to be soo many people missing that I just haven't been able to get back in form with it but I will. :)
Better times are ahead, I'm sure hoping anyways.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here