Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

My family is fine, OT

christmascandy
11 years ago

If you heard about the shootings in Aurora, CO, my family is all OK.

My heart goes out to the families affected by this tragedy.

I am at a loss to understand how anyone could commit such a horrific act!

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (8)

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

I come over here some,glad you are OK! This is all that was on news all day. Those poor families, the man carrying around pic of his son was so sad. I think they are finally getting the dead out .But now they think he may have rigged the college so that could be problem & the room he had I don't think they have even gone in. Unfortunately he was a very smart guy & there is way too much junk on Internet but I guess he came back to Ca. to ask about different things not sure if it was about guns or explosives but shop owner saw his pic & said Oh,no! Even if he had reported it the guy kept clean until now. His mom is psychic nurse. She said right away "they have the right guy" so she must have noticed that something was wrong with him. I met 1 of girls that survived Columbine & she still had nightmares said she didn't think it would ever go away. i don't go to movies but my GK'S would go to a midnight thing,as they have before. Hope no one you know is injured either. Jan

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Glad your family is all fine. I've followed the news, tho not sure why as its so horrific and depressing. I can never understand how some people can be so EVIL. The magnitude of his actions are beyond comprehending.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, so glad to hear all of you are ok. What a SAD day for everyone there. This just blows me away that it happened. Will send prayers for all.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Candy, I'm glad your family is okay.
    God be with those who were affected by this
    horrendous act.
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

So glad that your family is fine Candy. I don't think we'll ever understand what drives some people to the horrible acts they commit.

• janet1_2007
    11 years ago

Candy, so glad to hear that you and yours are all ok. Like everybody else in our little group of super sensitive, caring people on GW,I am just unable to wrap my mind around all this senseless tragedy.My dear GF who died in 1955 always told us we needed to stay busy, that a empty mind and idle hands were the devil's workshop and and if you didn't have something constructive to do you would find something destructive.I.m sure thankful that I learned from him that digging in the garden with a hoe was a supper good way to distress, otherwise with all the stress that I"ve had I might well have been mass muderer/ Praying for all the families and friends who were touched by this monster.

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Thank you for your note, candy.
    Prayers continuing for those still battling for their lives & for all those who have lost loved ones.
    So tragic ... we will probably never understand how one could commit this violence. Hugs, Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

So horrific when such bad things happen. Will never understand why someone would do such a thing. Glad you and your's are all okay and prayers for those involved. Luvs

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus
More Discussions