Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Nature's Bounty

nana2010_gw
11 years ago

This colorful tablecloth makes me want to go to the Farmer's Market.

From 2012-07-23 (by Eye-Fi)

The tc ,green plates, fruit plates and watering can are Thrift Store purchases. My DGD found the watering can candles at a yard sale. I found the coasters in a bag when I was looking for things for the table. Last week someone asked if we used coasters on our table settings so I thought I'd give them a try. I think they work.

The bunny I used in the centerpiece is very old, it belonged to my DGM.

TFLookin

Nana

Comments (10)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Nana, this ts is beautiful. Love your new colorful fruit tc. It's so bold, just makes your table pop. Great layering with the dishes. Looks like you had some fun shopping!

Those are the cutest watering can candles DGD found. Wonderful to see your bunny that belonged to DGM setting beside your watering can for the cp. It's great when we can add something that is special to us. Your coasters under the stems is a nice touch.

So glad you are here to entertain us with all your wonderful tables and decor. I worked 13 hours today, came home and took a nap so now I'm up playing on the computer. I know better but seem to do it any way.haha

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh nana...I love this table! That bold & beautiful t'cloth sure makes the 'fruits of your labor' so very worthwhile! Love the square chargers, your TS layered plates & the flatware. Those coasters provide a nice touch ...so that can appreciate the color of your glassware!

I like how you put a single colored runner down the middle so that the 'bountiful' t'cloth doesn't overpower the place-settings! & your DGM's bunny is so very sweet ...along w/watering can motifs! This is another winner! Would love to dine @ your table! TFS, nana! Jeanne S.

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh, nana! I forgot...are you experiencing 'telepathy' today??? While TS'ing w/a friend I didn't buy much but did bring home a 'fruit plate' that I thought I'd use on the buffet! & just recently I bought a 'fruit print' (it's an old calendar page in a barnwood frame) with a bluebird on it for shelf above buffet ...ahhhh, something's going on here, right? LOL! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

You have the prettiest tablecloths Nana, and you find just the perfect dishes to go with them. Love the watering can cp and that DGD found perfect matching candle holders. Another fun tablescape--you are really on a roll!

Luvs

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

What a cheery table!
    The soft green plates are just the color to go with the tablecloth and the fruit plates are echoing the print perfectly.

You always put so much thought and effort into your tables and this one is no exception. It is "fruitilicious" with a cherry on top.

TFS,
    Candy

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

What a great tablecloth...so rich looking! Love your centerpiece and all of your dishes, etc.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Nature's Bounty is right!! What an explosion of color and beauty! The runner down the middle really is perfect for this too. And your addition of those coasters!

That bunny tho....first its so wonderful you have him from your DGM. A special treasure. But finding out he's been around so long really makes me sad! I had that very same bunny for several years, found him in GW. But he got broken and couldn't be 'saved'. I had no idea he was a real old guy, darn it. Not to mention he was just really a neat looking bunny.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all so much.
    I found everything last summer.
    I had the table set once. DD1 suggested using something to calm the brightness of the tc.
    She was right. I'm glad I followed her advise.
    I'm glad I used the coasters too.
    The glasses would haven gotten lost otherwise.
    Punk, how do you do it all? You really are the energizer bunny.
    Jeanne, you are welcome to dine at my table anytime.
    I can't wait to see your new print on the shelf above you buffet.
    Luvs, I have been lucky to find so many great tcs and dishes at a local thrift store.
    Thank you Candy, I really have fun doing these tables.
    Thank you Marlene I always enjoy hearing from you.
    Karen, My Mom gave me the bunny after my DGM died.
    Dad had a fit, he was sure one of my kid's would break it.
    I have always kept it out of harm's way.
    I'm sorry that the one you had got broken.
    I know how much you love bunnies.
    Thank you all again.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

You know what, nana...if that bunny 'would have got broken,' at least it would have been broken w/love! I'm glad you still had it for this t'scape, tho! ;-) Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Another beautiful TC Nana..with a great pattern and bright colors.
    Once again, you created a lovely matching tablescape!
    I Love how you layered the dishes with those fruit plates that were just waiting to be found by you for this TS.
    The little watering can candles are adorable..your DGD is a good little shopper. They compliment your CP beautifully!
    I love the fact that you have your DGM's bunny..what a treasure and I'm glad too it survived all these years for you to
    'play' with!

jane

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm
More Discussions