Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A new project in progress

Posted by milosmom (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 12 at 21:37

It's horridly hot so I'm starting to think Christmas. I was at the GW the other day whilst Stepdad was in the Dr and found this ....

3 whole dollars but not the right colors for this years scheme.

No problem ..... A little tugging and dismantling later..

I went out to gather a few more sprigs of greenery. My mission was rapidly curbed when I opened the door to the Christmas Shed and several angry red wasps came roaring out.
I am deathly allergic so quickly closed the door and retreated. Project canceled until DH can get out there and exterminate the nasty things.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A new project in progress

MM, nice find! I really like it with the arrangement. Bet it will look better with your talent when/if you ever get to the greenery. I have one similar to that but it's gold. I like the white much better. Will be looking forward to see how you decorate it.

I'm also allergic to those nasty little things so can relate.

Punk

o

That was a wonderful find. I loved the arrangement, but if it doesn't work with your colors then a redo definitely in order.
Punk, I agree, the white color is so nice. If I had a gold one (or silver or black, haha) I'd be grabbing the spray paint.

hugs, Karen

o

OMGoodness...I LOVE that! What a great find and for $3...that's a steal!

Yay for you!!

o

That's a neat find, and with your talent I'm sure you will make it fit this year's theme perfectly. Can't wait to see. Luvs

o

A bargain for sure! ..are you really thinking Christmas? It is so hot ...I posted a 'snow' pic the other day on Facebook! LOL! Have fun, MM! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here