Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
swest2_gw

been lurking and just wanted to say a big thank you to all

swest2_gw
11 years ago

As I was browsing the aisles of my favorite GW, I realized I had developed an "eye" for certain dishes, linens, etc., thanks to your posts. I live in Calif and the Christmas items are very plentiful right now for some reason. Thanks to you, I was able to pick up some Italian glass chargers for 95 cents each which still had the price tags attached ($125 per). Thanks to your tutoring, I was able to recognize and appreciate what I saw before me!

Would someone please post again how to post pictures on the site. I was able to pick up quite a few very nice Christmas items and I wanted you all to see that the grasshopper had in fact learned from the masters.

Hey, it's never too early to think Christmas and, as they say, you have to strike while the iron is hot! Ha, ha!

Comments (6)

• milosmom_gw
    11 years ago

Hello and welcome.
    I would say you've learned well :).
    to post pics without the *s

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Wow, what a find you made in those glass chargers! I can't wait to see photos of your new treasures.

You are so right, never to early to think Christmas. At least when shopping ;o) I'm not quite ready to think about the 'work' part of getting it all out! But its the first thing I notice in GW when they put it out.

Nice to have you back here.
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Hi, swest2, welcome back.
    The glass chargers were a lucky find.
    I never find anything good at our local GW.
    I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of them.
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Wow...lucky you! The chargers sound beautiful. Can't wait to see your goodies!

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

What a fantastic bargain! Nice to have you back again and I'll be watching for pics of your treasures. Luvs

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Hi, swest ... I post photos by opening a Photobucket account ...works good. (free) ...but there's also a site called TinyPic which some use on here. Give one of them a try! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tiny Pic

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022
More Discussions