Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Found a couple of bargains!

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 19, 12 at 20:54

I found this large snail on sale at Gord*mans marked down to $20. I decided I "needed" him in the garden.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I found a clock at GdWl for $12.99 - 25% = $9.74!! It is about 28" in diameter and is on the house in my gazebo area so I can keep an eye on how much time I'm spending in the garden.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Found a couple of bargains!

Candy, neat Snail you found! Looks great in the garden. I'm sure you NEEDED him and not just wanted him.LOL Will it keep it's finish in the weather?

Made me laugh. Do you really care how much time you spend in the yard or did you just like this nice BIG Clock? Great find. I'll bet you can see it along ways away. I'm terrible when I'm out in the yard, only come in when it's necessary.(like potty breaks and drinks)

Punk

o

LOL about the reason you bought the clock! Yeah, right, candy! ~~giggle~~ I love it, BTW!

That snail is quite spectacular!!! When you're not watchin' the clock, you'll probably enjoy watching him move @a snail's pace for many yrs...well worth the $$! TFS, candy! Jeanne S.

o

Love that huge snail, and he looks quite happy in your garden!

My Dad had that clock! But I don't think it ended up in YOUR GW... ;o)..but who knows! For that matter, Jason has one too.

hugs, Karen

o

The snail is impressive Candy, I'm sure he loves his new home in your garden.
The clock is cool.
Thanks for sharing your latest bargains.
Nana

o

Mr. Snail would have come home with me as well...VERY cool find! And the clock is beautiful....and a great price too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here