Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Would you believe?

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 5, 10 at 19:09

I haven't been feeling really great for a few days, but I did stop and browse at GW the other day. I've sort of been looking for plates that I can decorate with my vinyl cutouts from my Cricut. Would you believe I found these two plates both for $1.99 and they have ACORNS on them! Luvs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would you believe?

Those plates are SO pretty! What a great find. I love them just as they are, but know you will make them wonderful with your handy-dandy-cricut. Maybe you should do a Fall Tablesetting with them first tho. ;o>

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Sending lots of good thoughts your way to get back to your old self.
hugs, Karen

o

Luvs, that's a beautiful plate, perfect for you (with the acorns), and will look great with a word on it.

Sending healing thoughts your way. Take care of yourself, please!

o

Ohhh, pretty plates, luvs! A real bargain, too! Have fun with them! Rest & take care of yourself...lookin' forward to seeing your projects! Jeanne S.

o

I hope you feel better soon. The plates were just there waiting for you, now I'll be waiting to see what clever saying you do on them.
Frou

o

Those plates are beautiful! I for one can't wait 'till fall...then you can use them and show us the pretty pictures. This summer has been a doozy, and I am ready to move on!

o

They are beautiful, Luvs!
We have been sick here too. Terrible stomach virus that lasts a week!

o

Pretty plates Luvs..love to see how you decorate them.
I hope you're doing better and getting some rest..

Kathleen...hope all is better with you too...I know the virus you are talking about..swept thru the family here too. The only thing that was good about it... was dropping a few pounds!!

Jane

o

I love those plates!!!

o

Beautiful plates, and acorns just set them off..

o

What great finds, Luvs, and the price was, too! I'm anxious to see how you decorate them . . . coming from a fellow acorn-lover ;^D
Lynn

o

I knew you all would appreciate that I had found bargain ACORN plates! LOL And to think, a year ago they probably wouldn't have even caught my eye! ;o) Not sure what I'll be doing with them, but you know I'll share whatever I come up with. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here