Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
creekdweller_gw

I need your help, PLEASE

creekdweller
13 years ago

Hello Everyone, I am another lurker. I can not possibly complete with you talented folks. But, I have lurked here for a very LONG time, and know if someone ask for help, you folks always come through. Back during Christmas time, someone showed a picture of a crocheted flower ball with flowers with pearls in the center. I think it was a purchase from ETSY. If you have a copy, or are the rightful owner, would you please mind sharing the picture with me? I would be forever grateful.Thank you in advance, and Please keep up the Fantastic work.

Comments (7)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Hi Creek, I don't remember that flower ball but hopefully someone here will. If not, check the Craft Forum with your question.
    Please don't feel you have to lurk on this Forum. For one thing, no competition at all. We just have fun, and love seeing others do the same. And some, like me, keep trying to learn a lot. Tablesettings terrify me, LOL, but I am
    trying them some now cause of the great support here. I know I'll never have a truly wonderful one like the other gals, but I decided it doesn't matter as long as I try stuff
    and enjoy it.
    You don't have to do a thing, or post photos, if you aren't comfortable with it. But you're certainly welcome to post or comment anyway. I lurked awhile before getting brave enough to jump in. And you see what a big mouth I am now.
    LOL.

hugs, Karen

• creekdweller
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Karen for the warm Welcome. I may be able to show a bit of TS finds every now and again.. Don't entertain much. I do like pretty stuff though..And you guys just out do yourselves. I know someone will answer, I just know they will!!

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Creekdweller, first off I have to tell you that your forum name just gives me the neatest image of trees, green grass, and clear cold water running through! Welcome out of Lurkdom, and as Karen said--we love to hear comments from everyone and to see anything you'd like to share with us. I wish I could help with the crochet ball but I don't remember it either. Hopefully others can help. Would love to see any pretty stuff you've collected--doesn't have to be in a special arrangement or anything! Luvs

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

I don't recall it either. Sorry!
    Glad you posted, Creek! Join in any time!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Creek, I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for...but they sure are pretty. Makes me wish I could
    crochete!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: ornaments

• creekdweller
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone for the Welcome! Luvs, I will post a picture as soon as I learn how....Karen, those are beautiful ornaments, but not what I am looking for.

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

No ideas or pictures about that, Creek, but a big Welcome out of Lurkdom! Hope you come back and comment and/ or post pics soon! BTW, love your name.
    Lynn

Sponsored
More Discussions