Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mo13_gw

Just checking in with OT news

mo13
13 years ago

Hi everybody,

I havent kept up with the posts in a while but I just wanted to check in and let you all know that our baby boy was born two weeks ago. He was a couple of weeks ahead of schedule weighing 6.8lbs and he seems to be adjusting fine. DH and I are still trying to find our footing though. :)

Hope to be doing some decorating/table setting sometime next year! Right now, I am lucky if I can even clear the table of all the junk! Never knew babies needed so much stuff. :)

Mo

Comments (11)

• jaybird
    13 years ago

WOW...lucky I got over here to check in today!! Congratulations, I am sooooo glad to hear that baby, Mom and Dad are doing well!
    Blessings to all of you,
    J

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Congratulations, MO! So glad you and your baby are doing well. They do take up lots of time, but enjoy it! We are here when you are ready!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Congrats Mo...what a journey you & DH are traveling now! Blessings! Lookin' forward to hearing from you now & then. It's one of those "Life doesn't get any better than this!" moments!
    TFS! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Mo.. Congratulations on your new Baby Boy!
    I'm so happy for you and DH...You've entered a whole new wonderful world.
    Enjoy every minute...as it goes by in a flash...and before you know it, they're 'Out The Door'!
    Look forward to seeing you again when you're all settled.

jane

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Mo...I've been wondering how you were doing! And what great news your baby boy is here now. Where's his photo and what's his name? LOL.
    I already am seeing him in red for Xmas and some great photos from you. ;o)

I adore babies, just wish they'd stay little a lot longer.
    The first two years you are so anxious for them to walk and talk, then the next 18 wondering if they'll ever sit down and be quiet. LOL. (Just kidding, I have 3 kids and 8 grandkids.) You have a lot to look forward to and hope we get to experience some of it with you.

hugs, Karen

• party_music50
    13 years ago

Congratulations! (lol @ Karen :)

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

That's the best news I've heard all day. Enjoy every minute, they fly by for sure. All your holidays from now on will be more special than you ever imagined. Best wishes.
    Frou

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

What wonderful news, Mo . . . BIG congratulations!!!

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Congratulations! So glad you and baby (and daddy too) are doing well. Quite an amazing and miraculous experience isn't it?

As you can tell lots of Moms and Grandmoms on here, so give a shout if we can help out. Karen is right, enjoy each day, these will be the times that you will look back on and wish you could have them back again someday. ;o)

Will look forward to seeing a pic of your new little one.

Luvs

• mo13
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Jaybird.

Kathleen, no kidding about the time they take! I am waiting for him to cross the one month mark so I dont have to set the alarm and wake him up at ungodly hours! I am hoping thats a true statement.

Thanks Jeanne. We are truly blessed to experience this. But it does feel like with every milestone, there is the next one to be met! :)

Jane, thats so funny. I will try to remember to enjoy every moment when I wake up at 3 in the morning. :)

Karen, LOL!

Thanks Frou and Lynn.

Luvs, yes, its quite an experience. Makes me appreciate my parents more!! If you have any tips on waking the sleepy baby to feed him, that would be great. LOL!

Mo

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Mo.. in regard to:

"If you have any tips on waking the sleepy baby to feed him, that would be great. LOL!"

My dr. (or nurse) for 1st baby had me gently use my index finger & thumb & "thump on bottom of her foot to keep her awake & eating." Now, does anyone use that method today? I don't know! Sounds kind of Dr. Spock-ish! But it worked.

Blessings to your new little one! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions