nana2010_gw

Strawberries are in Season

nana2010_gw
11 years ago

I found these plates at a TS Last fall

I couldn't wait for summer to do a table with them

From 2012-06-30 (by Eye-Fi)

The place mats came from CTS and I spray painted the chargers. The gingham napkins were a TS purchase.

I used them last year on my strawberry fields table.

I love how they look.

I was so happy to find the pitcher and glasses I wanted to show them off.

I put some of the strawberry fields dishes on the dry sink too.

I love strawberries, how about you?

TFLookin

Nana

Comments (8)

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Strawberries are my favorite fruit! LOVE your plates and all of your accessories for your table....looks delicious! Love your pitcher and glasses too and your strawberry fields dishes.

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh nana...this t'scape is so 'cool & refreshing' ...shouts 'summertime!' I love the linens you've chosen, the lime green/plaids napkins & crocheted placemats! Wow...very pretty on white t'cloth.

LOVE, LOVE those strawberry plates! & the pitcher & glasses! Wow...each placesetting looks so pretty ...using circles & square plates & the ruby red dessert dish! That dry sink is awesome, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

• elmaly
    11 years ago

I love this one! The fresh lime green with the strawberry red is a great combo! It's like Christmas in July! I never would have put them together! I love it and want to use that color theme on something too! Great Eye!

The footed milk glass bowl with sugared berries is the perfect centerpiece too.

XOXO

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Love it all, Nana. Your white chargers look great, paints the way to go to get what you want. That pretty lime green in the placemats and napkins is just the perfect shade to match your strawberry plates--was that planned or just a happy accident? LOL It all looks so refreshing and yummy! Luvs

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Nana, beautiful strawberry table and dry sink! Love your new strawberry plates, glassses and pitcher. Red dessert cups are so pretty too. I'm also lovin' the lime green with this strawberry table.

Your strawberry fields dishes are gorgeous. Glad you shared them again with us. The sugar coated strawberries do look yummy. I just made strawberry pretzel salad today for company.

Thanks for sharing another wonderful table.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words.
    Sometimes tables seem to come together on their own.
    I got everything for this table at different times
    nearly every thing are thrift store finds.
    It was fun putting it together.
    elmaly, you haven't posted here for a while good to hear from you.
    Luvs, I have more gold chargers than I can use. I think I will get more use from them painted white.
    Punk, I love strawberry pretzel salad. It's so refreshing.

Thank you all again for looking. I know how busy everyone it this time of year.
    Nana

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Nana, this table just screams summer!
    I am amazed at how well the lime green placemats match the gingham napkins, and match the green on the plates!
    Gingham just seems like the personification of summer, and with the theme of this table you have captured it perfectly!

It is just so "berry" cute! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Makes me want some strawberry shortcake!

TFS,
    Candy

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

That is so cute! I love those plates. Great table!

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus
More Discussions