Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Rest of my DR Vineyard Pictures

phonegirl
11 years ago

Heres's the last of my Vineyard! Hope I'm not boring anyone. Since the internet was not working for me last night, I finished decorating the DR.

Picked up these red glasses for .50. They reminded me of grapes with the bubbles on them but I didn't care for them on my table or in my hutch so set them on the serving cart. Used more plates on my other buffet. TJ also got a new purple flower sleeper.LOL

TJ in her new/old .50 outfit.

I need to get back to work.

Punk

Comments (7)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Everything looks so pretty, Punk. The red glasses are perfect on the serving cart.
    I love the little bee on the windowsill.
    TJ. looks so sweet, the pom poms in her hair are adorable.
    Your new dishes look so nice on the small buffet. The pie looks yummy too lol.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Nana

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Nana, I was going to make TJ new purple ribbons for her hair but remembered I had these pom pom ponies of DGD's. Quick fix. The faux pie and bee teapot are both from ys. I don't have any other solid red glasses so I'm sure they will be used in time on one of my ts.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

First off, I spotted that cute ACORN on your vase! LOL Your whole room must look wonderful with this whole vineyard theme, and TJ fits right in with her new outfit and pretty tea set. Never too many pictures, loved seeing it all. ;o) Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Luvs, that is funny that you spotted the acorn. I had to go back look after reading your post. Thanks for your sweet comments and always being here. So wish you had the time to paint and share your decor too.

Punk

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

I'm enjoying this Vineyard theme Punk. These new
    dishes are really pretty and unusual. Love how you arranged them on your buffet.
    Those red glasses were a great buy and go nicely on your serving cart.
    TJ looks adorable all
    decked out in her new/old $.50 outfit...and cute pom poms in her hair..I like her little puppy friend too!
    I admire your 'spunk Punk'...whipping up great settings in between 'getting back to work' !!
    jane

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

The Internet 'woes' must be traveling around, punk! Me, too...off & on the last couple days! So good to see TJ again...& what a cute sleeper!...perfect w/that teapot!

I love all your vineyard decor...you've found some great bargains! ...those dishes I absolutely LOVE ...look great standing on the buffet! & that 'blessed' vase is beautiful along with the white S&P shakers.

Your tall purple bouquet is beautiful on the serving cart & those red 'bubble' glasses look grand! Oh, everything is wonderful...TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jane and Jeanne, thanks for the sweet comments. This was alot of fun putting together. I have so much to do in the yard right now so will probably leave the vineyard decor up awhile. We haven't had the mosquitos this year so it's been wonderful to work outside.

Thanks again for your comments. We spent last weekend helping DF's clean out one of the sheds so have alot of new things to share. Alot of Christmas. They gave me a gold aluminum christmas tree, Hallmark ornaments from the 70's, brass reindeer and eagle and Mr & Mrs Santa made out of Readers Digest, Red Wing splatter bowl and genie bottles to name a few. It was like Christmas getting all the fun things.

Punk

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions