OT I miss CristmasCandy and OA

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 9, 12 at 8:26

I hope they will be back soon.

Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT I miss CristmasCandy and OA

Sorry, I have had a bad case of "Dud" fever. I have actually been looking, but just no energy to post.

I walk when I play golf and with the heat, by the time I get home, I have been too zapped to do much.
Also, July 4 is my oldest DD's birthday and July 5 is DH's b-day, so busy getting ready for those celebrations.

Then DH scheduled window washers for last Sat. and I had to get everything moved out of the way and the cobwebs vacuumed to prepare....I tried to talk him out of that day as it was predicted to rain, but his response was it is always going to rain sometime. Sure enough, it started to pour before they even finished the outside!! So the inside is clean, but the outside was water spotted within an hour of them starting! Men!!! Can't live with em, can't kill em!

I'm still returning eveything to its proper place.

I did some patriotic decorating and will post pictures in a different post.

So, still checking in, and I actually thought I had responded on some of the posts, but guess I just had good intentions, but no action.

I do enjoy everybody's posts even if I haven't responded yet. Summer is just such a busy time and I love being outside so I get busy and fall short of responding here.

TTFN,
Candy

o
RE: OT I miss CristmasCandy and OA

Candy, I've been right there with you in the Dud dept. Tho not from all the activity of course. I check in here every evening but can't seem to do much in the way of posting.
Had to laugh about your DH comment. I'm sure you wanted to strangle him over the window/rain issue.

Glad to hear from you. I know summer keeps a lot of our gang busy and away. (and bless those of you who do keep us going here meanwhile!)

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here