Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to post Pictures

Posted by creekdweller (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 7, 10 at 7:51

Could someone please tell me a very easy way to post pictures.

Thanks so much,

Creek

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to post Pictures

creek... the first thing you do is set up a free photo acct ...lots of us use Photobucket.com here...I think it's easy to use & just takes some practice. Then you can copy & paste the URL address in the "optional link URL box (you see it when you are typing a message) & then you give it a name, anything, like "creeks birdbath."

When you get this far, just holler & we'll lead you thru some more shortcuts. Jeanne S.

o

OK, I got a photo bucket account, I think. LOL What do I do next..Thanks

o

If you've opened your account, then:

Next ... with Photobucket home page open, click on the green bar that says"Upload Imagesand Videos"...then choose which pics from your computer files you want to load onto photobucket.

After they're loaded, another page pops up & you arrow down & click "Save."

Then another page pops up & it shows what's "In this Album"... put your cursor over the pic you want to post & a bunch of options pop up under the pic...arrow down to the 3rd one "HTML code"...left click on it to highlight it...then right click & choose "copy"....then go back to the message part of the Holiday forum (where you are logged in, writing a message) & right click & click "paste."

Door Arbor Garden Chair 7.10

A bunch of gibberish shows up ...that is your pic...& then when you click "preview message," you pic will show up (like this pic did above of my gardens)...then send your message on it's way.

Hope this helps...it takes some messing around...& practice...but it works...none of any of them are easy (JMHO)....Jeanne S.

o

And, creek, here's some instructions posted by friends on the Garden Junk forum that may help you (in case mine didn't)

Don't give up! Experiment! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: How to post pictures using Photobucket.com

o

creek...been seeing your beautiful pics in your link to your album...if you want to try one in the text of your message, try & see if my instructions (a couple above this message) will help you. You're doing good! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here