Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Radio

Posted by creekdweller (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 10, 10 at 7:44

I know this is a Holiday forum. It seems to be a bit slow right now. I know you have seen my Radiosmom on photo bucket album. This is Radio. Creekdweller was already taken. He is a yellow lab, 5 years old, and to say the least, loves the water. I do hope you don't mind, everyone enjoys pictures..
Creek

Here is a link that might be useful: Radio

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Radio

Neat shot of Radio swimming. My daughter has a yellow Lab, Toby. He's a year old, won't stay out of the pool, LOL. And definitely the energizer bunny! Labs don't wear out easily.
I love dog and cat photos. I have 6 dogs and 4 cats, and take tons of photos of them. Animals are the best photo op! Aren't they JIM?? (hint hint) LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

We all love our furbabies, don't we? I still remember when the bank I worked at starting offering checks that people could have pictures of their pets on--they sold like hotcakes! Not sure about other parts of the country, but here in So. Calif. we have lots of "specialty" stores for pet "gear". Heck, there's even special frozen treats for your dogs at the grocery store! Enjoyed seeing your happy dog. Wonderful that he has that creek to cool off in whenever he wants. ;o) Luvs

o

I'm always up for pix of furbabies. He looks so happy and cool. We just got back from camping and my little frou-frou furbabie went swimming with me, of course it was on a lounge floatie and only her tail got wet.
Frou

o

Thanks everyone. Karen, I do hope no one gets tired of looking at my pictures. If anyone does, just give me a yell. That's about the extinct of my picture taking. Lots of animal photos. Luvs, I've never seen the checks offered here. I'm sure they would be a big hit here as well. Great idea! Frou, as long as you & little frou-frou were happy, all is well with the world..Don't you just love being out side enjoying nature?

o

Creek, now you need to take pictures of some of your pretty dishes or serving pieces or other decorative items you might want to share. We all love that kind of stuff, as well as seeing family heirlooms and treasured keepsakes.

Luvs

o

Luvs, Right now all the decor I have is old pics. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine, Easter. I know you guys haven't seen them. With Daddy & Mama being in the hospital for almost three months now, Decor has not been top priority. I will post some of them as soon as I get time. Have a full day today, tomorrow and Thursday. I will try and take some pics of the family things I have collected. Creek

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here