Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
creekdweller_gw

Radio

creekdweller
13 years ago

I know this is a Holiday forum. It seems to be a bit slow right now. I know you have seen my Radiosmom on photo bucket album. This is Radio. Creekdweller was already taken. He is a yellow lab, 5 years old, and to say the least, loves the water. I do hope you don't mind, everyone enjoys pictures..

Creek

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (6)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Neat shot of Radio swimming. My daughter has a yellow Lab, Toby. He's a year old, won't stay out of the pool, LOL. And definitely the energizer bunny! Labs don't wear out easily.
    I love dog and cat photos. I have 6 dogs and 4 cats, and take tons of photos of them. Animals are the best photo op! Aren't they JIM?? (hint hint) LOL.

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

We all love our furbabies, don't we? I still remember when the bank I worked at starting offering checks that people could have pictures of their pets on--they sold like hotcakes! Not sure about other parts of the country, but here in So. Calif. we have lots of "specialty" stores for pet "gear". Heck, there's even special frozen treats for your dogs at the grocery store! Enjoyed seeing your happy dog. Wonderful that he has that creek to cool off in whenever he wants. ;o) Luvs

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I'm always up for pix of furbabies. He looks so happy and cool. We just got back from camping and my little frou-frou furbabie went swimming with me, of course it was on a lounge floatie and only her tail got wet.
    Frou

• creekdweller
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone. Karen, I do hope no one gets tired of looking at my pictures. If anyone does, just give me a yell. That's about the extinct of my picture taking. Lots of animal photos. Luvs, I've never seen the checks offered here. I'm sure they would be a big hit here as well. Great idea! Frou, as long as you & little frou-frou were happy, all is well with the world..Don't you just love being out side enjoying nature?

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Creek, now you need to take pictures of some of your pretty dishes or serving pieces or other decorative items you might want to share. We all love that kind of stuff, as well as seeing family heirlooms and treasured keepsakes.

Luvs

• creekdweller
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Luvs, Right now all the decor I have is old pics. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine, Easter. I know you guys haven't seen them. With Daddy & Mama being in the hospital for almost three months now, Decor has not been top priority. I will post some of them as soon as I get time. Have a full day today, tomorrow and Thursday. I will try and take some pics of the family things I have collected. Creek

Sponsored
King Construction Company LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Loudoun County, VA Custom Builder for Equestrian Facilities
More Discussions