Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what is going on here?

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 10, 13 at 4:48

Every time I've logged on the past few days, I'm getting some TERRIBLE music and I can't find a way to get the sound of it off. It starts and stops the whole time I'm on the site. Anyone else getting this?
I HATE it, so annoying and nerve wracking to boot !!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what is going on here?

Karen, I haven't had this problem but people on other forums are complaining about it too.

This post was edited by nana2010 on Wed, Jul 10, 13 at 8:34

o

No noise here. Sorry you are experiencing it.
Candy

o

Karen...I had some sort of virus on my laptop with
music and commercials playing in the background constantly...could not get rid of it.
Then other issues started popping up..I had no choice but to do a Back up & Restore ...what a pain..
but so far it's gone >>>keeping fingers crossed.
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here