Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hey Dishnuts, check out these napkin rings!

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 1, 11 at 2:35

I thought this was the cutest idea, featured in latest Country Living Magazine as 'napkin rings', from a gal's blog. I of course had to go find her blog, LOL. And now will be busy for a bit seeing what all she does. But I wanted to share these summer cuties with you for beach-y decor stuff. Link is to her tutorial, not the magazine page. Tho its on her blog too.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: lifesaver napkin rings

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hey Dishnuts, check out these napkin rings!

Karen They are so cute!!

Gosh some people are so creative!

TFS
NanaK

o

Really,really cute. I never think about doing beach tables, maybe it's time to start.
Frou

o

Clever! That idea goes in my digital scrapbook.

o

Karen, my neighbor and I trade magazines each month and she brought that one over to me. I have that page turned down so I can save it. What a great way to use curtain rings! Luvs

o

Those are WAY cute, PM! Oh, the innovative ideas!!! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Those are darling! OA, this reminds me of you. Thanks again Karen for sharing a great site.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here