Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recent Finds & Fourth of July

Posted by homersgarden (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 13, 10 at 1:12

Here are a few of my recent finds I would like to share since I am so excited about them.

Here is what I believe is an Italian pitcher (has Italy on bottom). The pitcher was $3.25 The bunnies are Studio 56 and were $1!
Photobucket
These are set of candlesticks I got at Goodwill. I paid $6 total. There is also a closeup of my napkin ring that sort of matches the pitcher. I paid $7 for six of these. I love them!
a href="http://s810.photobucket.com/albums/zz27/leahdickey/?action=view¤t=Summer10011.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Here is a picture of my Fourth of July window...better late than never!
Photobucket
And a picture of the banner I made...
Photobucket
The cards on the mantel are from my husband's birthday...a tradition to leave them up for a week or so!
Finally, I recently did 25 arrangements for my brother's wedding reception. Here is a picture of one of the table arrangements. I am glad that is over.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recent Finds & Fourth of July

Oh, I can relate to the excitement. You did a very good job shopping. Very excited for you. Love the white pitcher. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the white. I'm kind of getting into white. It is so clean, elegant, looking. Great job on the 4th decor, love the red teapot. Happy belated birthday to your husband. What a beautiful floral arrangement. You are very talented!

o

What beautiful white pieces, I really love the pitcher. Your 4th decorations are too cute and what a lovely window to display them. Those flowers are to die for, please don't tell me you grew them too. Great job.
Frou

o

Wonderful finds, all are so pretty! Love those bird napkin rings especially. Very festive decor for the 4th, did you make the banners? They are really neat. Love your flag box also. Thanks for sharing your decor and great finds with us. ;o) Luvs

o

You ought to be excited!! What amazing finds, and prices!
I LOVE that pitcher (and of course the bunnies). AND the candlesticks and bird napkin rings! GREAT stuff. You sure hit a jackpot. I'd have bought every bit of it myself and howled with glee all the way home. LOL.

Also glad you showed your 4th decorations. Your bay window turned out so pretty. I have a similar one and love to decorate it, when the cats let me share their favorite spot that is.

hugs, Karen

o

Great finds! I love all the white pieces and the flowers too! and your window decor came out great!

I'm LOL at Karen's remark... I haven't been able to use any of my windowsills since adopting 4 cats from the Humane Society!

o

Wonderful Fourth of July decs, HG! Your mercury glass candle holders work great with the blue . . . nice idea! LOVE, love, love your flower arrangements!
Lynn

o

I agree...wonderful Fourth decorations. Great display on your Bay Window. I too love the flower arrangement..
The floral selections are absolutely beautiful!
jane

o

I love that pitcher! It is just beautiful!
And the flower arrangements are gorgeous!!!

o

Pretty pretty whites!!
Such lovely pieces you acquired.
I love your window as well. What I'd give to have a space like that to work with (however I'm sure the fur-boys would protest me for it if I did...lol)
Beautiful floral arrangements as well. I'm impressed!!
I know what you mean by being glad that particular chore being behind you though.

o

Some very elegant pcs for t'scaping! Definitely bargain prices! And your floral arrangement is lovely...a GOOD sister! (lots of work!) TFS! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here