Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Post 4th Decor

christmascandy
10 years ago

I did decorate for the 4th, but no time to post until now.

LWT (little white tree)

Entry table:

Sunroom table:

The place setting:

The candyshot:

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

TTFN,
Candy

Comments (11)

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Oh, candy...I always enjoy your t'scapes @that white wicker summer porch! This is beautiful...love the place settings ... all the stars & stripes...perfect! The blue t'cloth for a backdrop & red napkins...celebration!

Both your entries are gorgeous! The lil' white tree has found a permanent home & it's so darn cute! TFS, candy! Enjoyed lookin'! ~~Jeanne

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Candy, your LWT is charming. She is adorable in her patriotic finery.
    The entry table is so welcoming, and I love the refection of the tree in the mirror.
    Your Sun Room table is perfect. I especially like the plates and flat ware. and I don't want to forget the glasses.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Nana

• swest2_gw
    10 years ago

Very festive! Love, love, love the dishes.

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

Such a pretty table! Love your little tree and your entryway decorations too!

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Love you LWT...always has a new look each Holiday and I love that.. Your entryway is so festive looking too.
    Your tablesetting is just lovely and that 'Candy Shot' is spectacular! Glad you got to post this...I lenjoy seeing what you do each time.
    jane

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Ditto on the others. Your little white tree is always so delightful to see. Each time I think it looks best for one Holiday, then along comes another and it looks as good or better. So I've given having a favorite one for it. LOL.

I love, love, love your entry table. LOVE it.

And of course you always do the neatest tablesettings in that fantastic sunroom of yours.
    You really ought to give up your day job and decorate for other people. ;o) (starting with me, LOL)

hugs, Karen

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

Great decor! Very festive :)

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Candy, love your patriotic tree and entry decor. The table looks wonderful. I have two sets of those same dishes and will continue to search for more.LOL

So glad you posted pictures to help keep us motivated here.

Punk

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everybody.

I have been knocked off my feet by a lousy headcold/bronchitis that Dylan shared with me!
    I am feeling somewhat better, but have been working on my class reunion which is this weekend so no time or energy to share anything right now.

TTFN,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

feel better soon

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I was looking forward to putting together a red, white and blue table, but ended up going to a friend's house to celebrate instead.