Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Post 4th Decor

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 12, 13 at 0:37

I did decorate for the 4th, but no time to post until now.

LWT (little white tree)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Entry table:

Sunroom table:

The place setting:

The candyshot:

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Post 4th Decor

Oh, candy...I always enjoy your t'scapes @that white wicker summer porch! This is beautiful...love the place settings ... all the stars & stripes...perfect! The blue t'cloth for a backdrop & red napkins...celebration!

Both your entries are gorgeous! The lil' white tree has found a permanent home & it's so darn cute! TFS, candy! Enjoyed lookin'! ~~Jeanne

o

Candy, your LWT is charming. She is adorable in her patriotic finery.
The entry table is so welcoming, and I love the refection of the tree in the mirror.
Your Sun Room table is perfect. I especially like the plates and flat ware. and I don't want to forget the glasses.
Thanks for sharing!
Nana

o

Very festive! Love, love, love the dishes.

o

Such a pretty table! Love your little tree and your entryway decorations too!

o

Love you LWT...always has a new look each Holiday and I love that.. Your entryway is so festive looking too.
Your tablesetting is just lovely and that 'Candy Shot' is spectacular! Glad you got to post this...I lenjoy seeing what you do each time.
jane

o

Ditto on the others. Your little white tree is always so delightful to see. Each time I think it looks best for one Holiday, then along comes another and it looks as good or better. So I've given having a favorite one for it. LOL.

I love, love, love your entry table. LOVE it.

And of course you always do the neatest tablesettings in that fantastic sunroom of yours.
You really ought to give up your day job and decorate for other people. ;o) (starting with me, LOL)

hugs, Karen

o

Great decor! Very festive :)

o

Candy, love your patriotic tree and entry decor. The table looks wonderful. I have two sets of those same dishes and will continue to search for more.LOL

So glad you posted pictures to help keep us motivated here.

Punk

o

Thanks everybody.

I have been knocked off my feet by a lousy headcold/bronchitis that Dylan shared with me!
I am feeling somewhat better, but have been working on my class reunion which is this weekend so no time or energy to share anything right now.

TTFN,
Candy

o

feel better soon

o

Thanks for sharing. I was looking forward to putting together a red, white and blue table, but ended up going to a friend's house to celebrate instead.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here