Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
4th of July table (a bit early)

Posted by milosmom (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 25, 12 at 23:39

DH is taking some vacation time in the next week so not knowing if I would have time to get my 4th table together then, I set it today.
The table cloth is a recent ts find. One of my favorite pieces so far and in perfect condition (3.00 - yay!)...

The china cabinet to match...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 4th of July table (a bit early)

Lovely table, MM It is perfect for 4th of July.
I love that you are decorating your wonderful china cabinet to match the table.
Great job.
TFS
Nana

o

Beautiful table and I love your new tablecloth! Hope you and your hubby have a nice week of vacation together!

o

Oh I love how you change out that cabinet! So very cool!
Love the t'cloth, too...pretty! Can't believe the 4th is just around the corner...sounds like a heat wave coming here again..maybe that will keep me indoors...thanks for the motivation, MM...I also like your triangular linens at each placesetting! Jeanne S.

o

This is so simply elegant.
The new tablecloth was a great find and I love how you used the triangle placemats.
I guess several of us have those blue goblets! Great Minds!!!LOL They are very versatile and work on so many different TS's.
I also love how you change the china cabinet to match.
Mine is too full of treasures to do that other than I do change the china at Christmas, and Easter. LOL

Just lovely.
TFS,
Candy

o

MM, your table looks grand on your new lace tc.
What a nice find. Love the candle holders and
cp. China cab looks wonderful too.

So glad you have time to post now. Have a
wonderful 4th.

Punk

o

Your china cabinet has fast become a favorite piece to see decorated! I love how you change its look, and it always makes things look stunning. Such a great piece of furniture!! (I never knew how painting one black could make such a difference! WOW)

Your table, and tablecloth, are wonderful!
hugs, Karen

o

I too love seeing your china cabinet, neat that you have items to decorate it for each "theme". Love how you did the triangles on the table very unique. And what a great bargain on that pretty tablecloth. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here