Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Last Table of Spring

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 23:16

Sorry! In spite of a record breaking high temperature and a chance of meeting or beating another, it is not Summer yet! I love Spring too much to bid it adieu several days early. I have not put out one piece of summer decor. No July 4th decorations yet either. They all can wait until after the last minute of the day on Tuesday! To honor my favorite seaon I put together my last table of Spring.
Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: The Last Table of Spring

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Last Table of Spring

Very pretty and some real deals on your dishes and candleholder.
I love the white piece with the pink daisies!

It sure didn't feel like spring today, LOL, but like you, I love Spring, but I love summer too!

Happy last days of Spring,
TFS
Candy

o

Kathy, what a calming ts. So pretty with your tc and dishes. Love your votive candle holders all lit up. Makes me think I should do some painting on some of mine.LOL

I have a matching candle holder I picked up some where. Yours is so cute with the daisy petals. After seeing yours, it's time to paint mine! BTW, I have some of those pink daisies blooming right now in the garden. Wish you lived closer and you could of picked some. I never seem to take the time to share my flowers on my tables but loved seeing your fresh wht daisies.

Punk

o

Wonderful late Spring table, Kath
The colors are perfect.
It's neat that the design on the salad plates matches
the border on the dinner plates.
The pink daises look sweet in the candle holder.
We have been having wonderful weather here the last few days.
I wish it could stay this way all summer, but it is going to get beastly hot for the rest of the week.

TFS

Nana

o

Very beautiful, Maxi! (but it's felt like summer here for a long time...no complain', mind you!)

Love the place settings...the teal colors ...I've been adding a few teal pcs now & then here, too (just cause I love the colors I see you gals use!) We always need more dishes, right! & the spray-painted pc w/pink faux...lovely & then mixing in the real thing! Great idea!

Your dining area is just so beautiful...table, everything! Another great t'scape! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Pretty table Kathe! I'm with you...I hate to see the hot weather come....and I don't blame you one bit...hang on to those spring colors as long as you can. Love the solid blue plates especially! And what a clever idea with the centerpiece too!

o

Kathe...what a lovely way to say farewell to Spring!
Your dishes are so pretty and a great buy. You layered them beautifully.
I think the soft color of your tablecloth creates a perfect backdrop for everything.
I love daises and I like the delicate mix of the faux and real ones - nice touch.
I'm glad I didn't miss your refreshing Spring table...can't believe we're into Summer already!
We didn't have much a Spring..mostly rain then Heat & Humidity..but better than snow...right?

jane

o

Very pretty, and a good way to ignore the heat! Seems like a winner to me!

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here