Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Last Table of Spring

maximavswife
11 years ago

Sorry! In spite of a record breaking high temperature and a chance of meeting or beating another, it is not Summer yet! I love Spring too much to bid it adieu several days early. I have not put out one piece of summer decor. No July 4th decorations yet either. They all can wait until after the last minute of the day on Tuesday! To honor my favorite seaon I put together my last table of Spring.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: The Last Table of Spring

Comments (7)

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Very pretty and some real deals on your dishes and candleholder.
    I love the white piece with the pink daisies!

It sure didn't feel like spring today, LOL, but like you, I love Spring, but I love summer too!

Happy last days of Spring,
    TFS
    Candy

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Kathy, what a calming ts. So pretty with your tc and dishes. Love your votive candle holders all lit up. Makes me think I should do some painting on some of mine.LOL

I have a matching candle holder I picked up some where. Yours is so cute with the daisy petals. After seeing yours, it's time to paint mine! BTW, I have some of those pink daisies blooming right now in the garden. Wish you lived closer and you could of picked some. I never seem to take the time to share my flowers on my tables but loved seeing your fresh wht daisies.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Wonderful late Spring table, Kath
    The colors are perfect.
    It's neat that the design on the salad plates matches
    the border on the dinner plates.
    The pink daises look sweet in the candle holder.
    We have been having wonderful weather here the last few days.
    I wish it could stay this way all summer, but it is going to get beastly hot for the rest of the week.

TFS

Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Very beautiful, Maxi! (but it's felt like summer here for a long time...no complain', mind you!)

Love the place settings...the teal colors ...I've been adding a few teal pcs now & then here, too (just cause I love the colors I see you gals use!) We always need more dishes, right! & the spray-painted pc w/pink faux...lovely & then mixing in the real thing! Great idea!

Your dining area is just so beautiful...table, everything! Another great t'scape! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Pretty table Kathe! I'm with you...I hate to see the hot weather come....and I don't blame you one bit...hang on to those spring colors as long as you can. Love the solid blue plates especially! And what a clever idea with the centerpiece too!

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Kathe...what a lovely way to say farewell to Spring!
    Your dishes are so pretty and a great buy. You layered them beautifully.
    I think the soft color of your tablecloth creates a perfect backdrop for everything.
    I love daises and I like the delicate mix of the faux and real ones - nice touch.
    I'm glad I didn't miss your refreshing Spring table...can't believe we're into Summer already!
    We didn't have much a Spring..mostly rain then Heat & Humidity..but better than snow...right?

jane

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Very pretty, and a good way to ignore the heat! Seems like a winner to me!

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz
More Discussions