Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring Entry Way

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 11, 13 at 23:11

I'm getting ready to change the entry table/little white tree from its spring d�cor to more patriotic d�cor for Flag Day/4th of July. Thought I'd post pictures before I make the change.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The little white tree is reflected in the mirror.

We have gone from rainy chilly weather to record breaking heat in the space of a week!! It was over 100 on the thermometers around here. Don't know what the official temp. will be, but pretty sure it broke a record. Yikes!!

I've been dealing with an eye problem so kind of MIA, but everything is good now, so will try to be more present here.

Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Entry Way

I love your arrangement, the little white tree looks so pretty reflected in the mirror. I'm looking forward to seeing your patriotic display.
I'm sorry you've been having an eye problem. I hope it is better.
Try not to melt in the heat.
TFS
Nana

o

Everything looks so inviting and COOL! I know what you mean about the temperatures...they've been bouncing around here too! Thanks for sharing your lovlies with us!

o

Yes, July 4th will be here before we know it! Time is flying by & summer will be arriving ...I think we skipped spring! We'll all to 'vow' to add an Independence Day post of one kind or another, candy!

Your entry is so pretty in pink & flowers ... I know your tree will be fabulous! TFS, candy. Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here