Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janet1_2007

Update

janet1_2007
10 years ago

Hi everybody, just wanted to drop in tonight and thank everybody for the thoughts and prayers during the past few months and especially this past month. MY dh has had his arotic heart valve replaced and has made a remarkable recovery from that. He spent 8 days in Carolina Medical
Center in Charolotte and then 18 days in rehab at a local facility. He has made remarkaable progress from the heart procedure and made it home this morning. Of course he still has the dementia/alzheimers problems. The surgon told me that this sugery would not change anything there; but I was hopeful that better blood flow would help.Unfortulately that has not happened. Seems like between caring for him and still baabysitting my 3 1/2 yr old gs., I haven't had time to do much else. My DD has dragged me out ysing with her a couple of hours the past two Sat mornings. I think she is concerned about my sanity at this point. We found several neat things, but at the rate I"m going now they will just add to my clutter, rather than my decorating/tablescaping.. I have also had a virus on my computer, and been afraid to post, afraid I would share it, and I didn't want to do that to my friends, but I think I finally got it taken care of this afternoon. Seems like it has been forever since I have gotten to post anything, but I"M still here reading every post and sometimes that is all that keeps me going. Hopefully things will even out a little now and I will have more time. Thanks again for all the prayers and kind thoughts. You are all so special to me, Janet

Comments (5)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions