Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A good TS day

Posted by milosmom (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 7, 12 at 21:48

Gotta love those good TS days and yesterday was one of them.
DH is working 12 hr shifts so I decided to wander around for awhile to get out the house and see real people. lol
Stopped at my favorite place first and came across these ...

and a new red tablecloth (but but but in my defense , it was one I didn't have :-)) , a set of pretty crystal cut bowls , a set of the larger white lotus bowls to go with the small ones I already have , a blue set of candle holders [score!! been looking for those] , a few more black metal c holders - can't have to many ya know , 3 more table runners & 2 more sets of napkin rings.
A good day indeed!

Today, I finished the nightstand revamping project (updated photos in the "latest project" thread) so I'm a happy Holiday-er for the moment. :)
Next project- attempt the sea glass candleholders that Karen posted a link about a couple of days ago and to continue on my diligent search to find a new dining room table/chairs.... Let the search begin!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A good TS day..

(((( Today, I finished the nightstand revamping project (updated photos in the "latest project" thread) so I'm a happy Holiday-er for the moment. :) )))))

This should have said in the "Project in Progress" thread. That'll teach me to pay attention.

o
RE: A good TS day

Love TS'ing days! Sounds like you found some great bargains & maybe you went 'red' today!! Pretty pic!

Am going over to take a look @ that revamp project...you sure did alot of work on that! Jeanne S.

o

Great TS finds...make a 'Great Day' indeed!!
I'll be checking out your revamp project too...
I'm excited to see how it turned out.
Also POST your sea glass project too. I'm curious to
see if it comes out as a clear color coat on the glass, and not 'murky' looking.
jane

o

Sounds like allot of wonderful finds. I so miss being able to make my weekly excursions to "treasure shop". Not that I NEED anything, but it was always so fun when I came across something pretty that should come live with me! LOL

I'll be watching to see all your new treasures in future tablescapes. Got to go check out your project now.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here