Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Spring Baker's Rack (for you, nana) ;-)

jeannespines
10 years ago

Yes, the Holiday Forum is very quiet ...I'm not much help either ... when the weather permits, I am outdoors ...such a weird Spring & Summer about here, too...someone tell Mother Nature that we have 'nuf rain' already! ;-)

Here's my Baker's Rack done up on the patio corner ... flowers are bloomin' in the gardens...lush ^& green w/all these cool, rainy days!

Glad you made it thru the wedding w/o rain, nana! ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

Comments (7)

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing your Spring Bakers rack it is terrific.
    I love the pansies Spring has sprung here too so has allergy season lol. . We've had much needed rain the last 3 days. We are several inches of rainfall below normal. Amazing when you consider the terrible weather some parts of the country are enduring.
    Nana

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Wonderful job on your Spring Baker's Rack Jeanne..
    Love all the different items you mixed together for color and texture...very appealing...and speaks 'Spring' !!
    I agree w/Nana, love the pansies too. I know I've said this before, but I enjoy seeing your seasonal changes ...and this one for Spring is especially nice.
    Our weather has been crummy with on and off sun and rain..with rain mostly on the weekends...
    seems the weeds enjoy the combo tho!
    Nana glad you had good weather for the wedding too.
    I have to thank you for 'Holding down the Fort' while it's been quite here...you keep Holiday going. I know I've been in limbo with doing anything with our house still on the market. Seems the economy has most people not wanting to make any changes with so much uncertainty.
    Well...I do enjoy coming here to see what you're sharing with us...again - Thanks Nana...and you too Jeanne for sharing your pretty Bakers Rack!
    jane

• luvstocraft
    10 years ago

Love all the items you arranged on your bakers rack Jeanne. Those pansies looks so festive. Wanted to tell you that the hollyhocks you sent me are blooming. Have some white ones this year. Had to move the pink ones from beside the shed due to some repairs. This fall I plan to plant more seed in the corner of the yard--will give more support since they grow so tall! Nana, you are so great about keeping this board going. I've been a real dud too--mostly working outside or cleaning, clearing out, and organizing. Luvs

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

Love, Love, Love it!!
    You always do such a wonderful job with it, but the pansies really enhanced it this time!!

Kudos to you.
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

How pretty!
    And of course you're tormenting me with more PURPLE flowers. You have a yard full of them and I want to live next door to you sooo bad. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, Holiday-ers!

Some people love 'old windows' in their decor ... this is an old window painted by a friend for my b'day a few yrs back for my gardens ... here it is in the fence line w/blooming double Columbine this week. Everything is so lush & green right now w/all the rains! :-) Jeanne S.

• swest2_gw
    10 years ago

Love the colors. Very spring-y!

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax
More Discussions