Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Elvis has Left the Building

nana2010_gw
9 years ago

Seven years ago today DD1 and her DH flew to Las Vegas and were married by Elvis.
I don't have a picture of the King and I forgot to look for dice, but i hope you enjoy this table anyway.

From 2014-06-01 (by Eye-Fi)

IT seems GW is running very slow this evening..took me a while to get this posted and I think I put the same picture up twice..But my back is killing me and I don't have the patience to remove it.
TFLookin
Nana

This post was edited by nana2010 on Sun, Jun 1, 14 at 19:32

Comments (7)

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Nana, I love everything about this table! Just gorgeous. Love both sets of your stems! Your place settings, napkins flatware and cards are all so perfect. Are your napkin rings beaded?
    Sure give off a NICE sparkle in the pictures.

The rose cp w/spirals sitting on the mirror and all the bling around is so pretty. Red S & P that match the dessert cups. Add candle light to all this!WOW This is one of my favorite tables you've set!!!

So glad you worked through the slow bug and shared. Punk

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Nana, for some reason your table is not getting the attention it
    deserves. I'm going to send it to the top again in hopes others will see it this time. I know no one would want to miss out!

Punk

• christmascandy
    9 years ago

Beautiful as always.

Happy Anniversary to the happy couple!
    You really put a lot of thought into your tables and it always shines through!
    Clever to use the hearts suit of cards and love the bling!!

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    9 years ago

What a romantic table, nana!
    I love the long white t'cloth & then using the red & white dinnerware pieces ... black placemat is perfect! & jewels galore for the celebration! (plus the Vegas playing cards, uh!)

The centerpc mirrors (literally) the colors used in each place setting ..lovely, lovely & congrats to your DD#1 & her hubby! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks so much Punk Candy and Jeanne.
    Punk, the napkin rings are sequined.
    I hope the table had enough bling without being gaudy.
    Seems everyone is busy with summer activities.
    thanks again for looking and your sweet comments.
    Nana

• plainjane425
    9 years ago

Nana...I think not only the Anniversary Couple but Elvis would have loved sitting at this table.
    Love how you put this together using a red , white and black theme.
    Place setting is lovely with the layered plates and red sherbets and red stems. Your CP is both pretty and Festive..also love how you displayed the cards and added all the bling .
    I can see a lot of thought went into ea detail .
    I hope you were able to share this with the Happy Couple!
    jane

• Purplemoon
    9 years ago

Definitely romantic, and beautiful. I agree with Jane, Elvis would have loved it, and I'm sure the Happy Anniversary couple thought it was fantastic!

You sure set awesome tables and continually amaze me with what you create!
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions
More Discussions