Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Elvis has Left the Building

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 1, 14 at 19:27

Seven years ago today DD1 and her DH flew to Las Vegas and were married by Elvis.
I don't have a picture of the King and I forgot to look for dice, but i hope you enjoy this table anyway.

From 2014-06-01 (by Eye-Fi)

IT seems GW is running very slow this evening..took me a while to get this posted and I think I put the same picture up twice..But my back is killing me and I don't have the patience to remove it.
TFLookin
Nana

This post was edited by nana2010 on Sun, Jun 1, 14 at 19:32

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Elvis has Left the Building

Nana, I love everything about this table! Just gorgeous. Love both sets of your stems! Your place settings, napkins flatware and cards are all so perfect. Are your napkin rings beaded?
Sure give off a NICE sparkle in the pictures.

The rose cp w/spirals sitting on the mirror and all the bling around is so pretty. Red S & P that match the dessert cups. Add candle light to all this!WOW This is one of my favorite tables you've set!!!

So glad you worked through the slow bug and shared. Punk

o

Nana, for some reason your table is not getting the attention it
deserves. I'm going to send it to the top again in hopes others will see it this time. I know no one would want to miss out!

Punk

o

Beautiful as always.

Happy Anniversary to the happy couple!
You really put a lot of thought into your tables and it always shines through!
Clever to use the hearts suit of cards and love the bling!!

TFS,
Candy

o

What a romantic table, nana!
I love the long white t'cloth & then using the red & white dinnerware pieces ... black placemat is perfect! & jewels galore for the celebration! (plus the Vegas playing cards, uh!)

The centerpc mirrors (literally) the colors used in each place setting ..lovely, lovely & congrats to your DD#1 & her hubby! Jeanne S.

o

Thanks so much Punk Candy and Jeanne.
Punk, the napkin rings are sequined.
I hope the table had enough bling without being gaudy.
Seems everyone is busy with summer activities.
thanks again for looking and your sweet comments.
Nana

o

Nana...I think not only the Anniversary Couple but Elvis would have loved sitting at this table.
Love how you put this together using a red , white and black theme.
Place setting is lovely with the layered plates and red sherbets and red stems. Your CP is both pretty and Festive..also love how you displayed the cards and added all the bling .
I can see a lot of thought went into ea detail .
I hope you were able to share this with the Happy Couple!
jane

o

Definitely romantic, and beautiful. I agree with Jane, Elvis would have loved it, and I'm sure the Happy Anniversary couple thought it was fantastic!

You sure set awesome tables and continually amaze me with what you create!
hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here