Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

A Juicy Summer Table

kathleen_li
12 years ago

This is my table for Tablescape Thursday.

I hope you don't think it is the pits! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Happy Summer Table

Comments (7)

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Seriously jealous of your CTS! Your table makes me want to run out and get a juicy watermelon. Lovely table from start to finish!

Kathe

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Those placemats and dishes are soooo cute! And what a price--better than our ts prices for sure! Like one of the other posters, at first I thought it was a watermelon tablecloth. Those cute little bowls and spreaders are wonderful too.

Your yard and flowers look so fresh and pretty, know you love this time of year.

Loved the words of wisdom too--and I can relate to many of them. Have to agree that Sunscreen, moisturizers, and friends really help keep us looking younger. ;o)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, beautiful flowers, table and story. So many wonderful watermelon finds for this table. All of it is so refreshing.

Punk

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Kathleen,
    I am as green as that watermelon rind over your CTS finds.
    What a delicious table! I love your centerpiece and everything else. You put it all together so well.

Great job as usual.

TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Kathleen, Your flowers are gorgeous. It wasn't that long ago I didn't think there would be any Spring or Summer.
    This is the cutest table. Nothing says summer more than watermelon. I haven't been to CTS for a while. I'm feeling a little jealous.lol
    NanaK

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Those placemats sure stirred your imagination! Love the menu & the watermelon umbrella as your centerpc! It's all just so darn cute...definitely a 'juicy' summer hit! I, too, am envious of your CTS finds! (but am happy that you share them here).

Happy to hear summer has arrived...we also sat by a lake the last few days (in IA)...but it was windy & cold & rainy...so your beach looks much user-friendly! TFS your summer pics! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

What absolutely gorgeous photos, inside and out looks just wonderful.
    Like Candy, I'm green too.

When I saw the outdoor pix, I immediately thought of what an awful winter you had and how you must be really enjoying this now. I'm so happy for you. Hope the summer is GREAT for you, you've earned it with that winter's nastiness.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions