Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dollar Tree Alert!

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 17:19

The hubs and I stopped by the Dollar Tree the other night. They have black plates and smoky black water glasses and goblets right now! Thinking ahead to Halloween and maybe a New Year's table, I picked some up! Your store may vary but I thought I'd give you all a heads up!
Kath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dollar Tree Alert!

thanks Kath

o

Kathe, it's great that you're thinking this far ahead. I'm sure they'll be gone by Halloween. Hope everyone who needs some will see this post. I already have the smoky stems and black plates but others probably need to stock up.LOL

Punk

o

oooo.... gonna have to go look tomorrow.
Thanks Kath!!

o

Just what I need, encouragement to go to DT. LOL. And I don't even do table settings! But I do need some new glasses and it wouldn't hurt "just to look" at these things.
;o)

hugs, Karen

o

Thanks Kathe...
what a great excuse to go there!
jane

o

Boooo
I stopped by ours today and they had the black plates (which I already have) but not the smoke glasses. The glasses are what I went for... LOL

o

I got the smokey glasses a few weeks ago. I already have black ones, but I thought these might be good with gray.
Thanks Kath!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here