Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldalgebra

Acorn Lovers

oldalgebra
13 years ago

Thought you might like to know that there's a sale going on at Pfaltzgraff.

Acorn Bowls

A couple are only $5.

Comments (9)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Oh Karen...I remember when these were on sale last year,
    and I had a hard time deciding which color and size to get...now I see them again, and 'dang'... I still can't make up my mind...
    I like the cider color, but then again I like the actual 'acorn' one! :(
    Don't say get both, cause I already have the Pumpkin Bowls in two colors and I'm having major space issues!...
    Also, last week, I bought 4 Small Sunflower Bowls at CTS!!
    grrrr - hard decision...

jane

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Hi OA...
    I have some of those. They had them in the clearance store before they closed. I paid less than that though. I miss that place!
    Jane, I was at CTS Sat. I looked at those bowls, very cute! Did you see the green flatware? Had like a ropey design? I got some of that, and a few other things!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

I just realized (heat stroke) that this is OA's thread, and I thought it was Karen...
    Sorry OA...

Kathleen...yes I did see the green flatware, and I loved them. I snapped them up, however, put them back. There were only a few boxes that were left, and on a closer look, I saw defects in the handles - the part that joined the metal to the lucite part. Maybe you found a better batch. I really did like the color and design. Next time I go, if they have more, hopefully they will be better.

jane

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

OA, you sweet lil Enabler...thank you.

Jane, I had NO problem picking out what I wanted. LOL.
    I just ordered a pair of the small, natural colored ones, that are $5 each. Wooo Hooo.

now where's Luvs, she needs some of these!
    hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Karen,
    Glad I could contribute to your downfall. I ordered 4 of the Cider colored acorn bowls and 4 of those red star plates that I always drool over whenever Kathleen uses hers. Maybe, at the end of the season, I'll order 4 more if they have the sale again.
    We are now officially Partners In Crime.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Okay...Okay..y'all convinced me to 'go for it' ! I just ordered the natural looking ones too.
    Karen, you easy 'pushover'!! I guess that's from not having such a 'complicated'.. mind as mine, that you were able to decide so quickly! How I envy that...lol

Thanks OA ...for the enabling contribution,to a great summer 'Fix' for us!! lol
    I agree, I too always loved looking at Kathleen's ..

jane

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Forgot to mention...did you use the 15% off Coupon for our purchase?... I always check for coupons whenever I buy online...helps at least with the shipping fees.

jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

I love these acorns bowls and will be looking forward to seeing all your tables with them. I love it that all of you come up with these neat items to enable others! I'm not going to go back and look again so I don't think I will end up with any though.LOL

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

No, no, no. I am not looking! I seldom even cook---I must resist! OA, I don't think we are friends anymore--how could you tempt (enable) me to want more acorn things???? ;o( Luvs

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County
More Discussions