Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janet1_2007

`10+ boxes Christmas decorations on ebay

janet1_2007
13 years ago

If this posts 2 times, I tried and got ready to preview my post and hit the wrong button and lost it. If any of you live near the Cincinatti, Ohio area there is a listing on ebay for 10+ boxes of Christmas decorations. It looks like some good stuff, but it is pick=up only, and I don't think Dh would be interested in a road trip from NC to Cincinatti; not to mention if I came in with 10+ more boxes of Christmas "junk" he would either file for divorce or kill me.HaI found it in the listing "other" and it ends in 5 hrs. Hope someone can take advantage of this...I would love to if it was in my area. Wishing you sunshine and flowers Janet PS: the bid is at just $19.99

Comments (5)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Wow, Janet, that sure would be a fun thing to go through 10 boxes of Christmas goodies! Afraid California is a bit too far away too! Thanks for the heads up though. Luvs

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Wow, what a great price! Too far for a road trip from New Mexico, though ;^D
    So you're in North Carolina? Love that state! DH's brother and his family live there and my sweet DS was a Fort Bragg until he was deployed on Saturday.
    Lynn

• janet1_2007
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Lynn, My DS just retired from the military, He was in Desert Storm and then back over there for a couple more tours. Will keep your son in my prayers. I would love to visit NM sometime. I've never been farther west than Ill. We talked about relocating to Ar. before my DM passed away thinking the weather might be better for her, but we couldn't convince her of that. Wouldn't going through all that
    christmas stuff been fun? To bad Cincinatti was too far away.
    Take care, Janet

• jaybird
    13 years ago

What a deal, but too far for me too...
    Janet, I need some weather forecasts from you :^)
    We leave week after next for a grandson wedding at Atlantic Beach NC. Since we are in the wilds of Texas, I need you to get out your crystal ball and tell me what kinds of clothes to bring for a beach wedding (evening)?:^)
    Okay, back to the Christmas items....

• janet1_2007
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jaybird, I"m afraid I might not be the right one to ask about weather at the beach. I"m in the mountains just about 20 miles from the Va and the Tenn state line. We're always alot cooler here than at the coast, however I have family about an hour from the beach. Remind me a little closer to the time and I will see what I can find for you. Are you driving or flying. It will be a nice trip either way. Today it is pretty muggy here, it has showered of and on all day--just really sticky. I know that last week it was around 100 degrees at my sons in Goldsboro, he fusses at me for complaing about the heat here. It is always hoter there and I can't stand ir outside when I visit them-- they have mosquitos that think I am their lunch. I am really lucky to live in the mountains, we are spared the searing heat and most of the severe weather; we just get tons of snow and a lot of ice in the winter. I love the mountains, can't imagine living where I couldn't see mountains all around me. Do remind me later and I will call my son, his daughter spends a lot of time at the beach.I was really hoping that someone could get that Christmas stuff. There was 10 of the large cardboard boxes like you buy at Wally world for storage and the pictures showed a lot of things in boxes from Dillard's, like serving bowls, candle holders, ect and a lot of angels, santas and ornaments.I really didn't need them; but a gal can dream can't she? I just bought 7 Byer's Choice figurines for a total of $35 including shipping--I was thrilled when the mail lady dropped them off yesterday. NO More Christmas decorations for me this year-- need the storage for DISHES!! OH well, I guess all resolutions are really made to be broken, arn't they?????? Janet