Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Simple table

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 15:49

When I found these hand painted I thought they didn't need many accessories.
So I kept the table simple.

From 2012-06-20 (by Eye-Fi)

I couldn't decide which flat ware to use, so I used one red and one black. Which would you choose?

src="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fs3qYvkg3jI/T-IcLvvG0qI/AAAAAAAABXw/ufl5kWKK7Qc/s640/IMG_1729.JPG" height="480" width="640" />

TFLookin
Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Simple table oops

It should say hand painted dishes.
Nana

o
RE: Simple table

I would use the red. The dishes are absolutely beautiful. Where did you find them?

o

Very pretty dishes Nana! I like the red flatware that you chose to use as well...very elegant looking, but would also be good for an Italian night meal as well.

o

Nana, your table with those dishes is beautiful!!! They are so neat and look great on your white tc. You sure know how to entertain us and I love it.

Punk

o

Nana...I would have to agree with the red flatware too.
Those dishes are beautiful...you say this is a simple
table...I say it's a lovely 'elegant' table!
Pretty glass bowls and stems too. Did you buy everything as a set? Nice find.

jane

o

Yes, I expect to see a loaf of French garlic bread on a long white plate ... & an Olive Oil bottle ...these dishes are very cute, nana...& I like your 'simple table' as you call it! Red flatware vote from me, too! Do you have a black runner? Would be cool running the opposite way from your placesettings under that black/red centerpc (which I really like w/your dishes, too!) TFS, nana! Fun! Jeanne S.

o

Thank you everyone.
Welcome onescrappynana, I hope you will share some of your items for the Christmas Boutique with us
I found the dishes at a local co-op store they were painted by one of the vendors.
The dishes are a set. I bought them for a gift, but of course I had to do a table with them first LOL.
They look perfect for an Italian dinner, don't they?
I guess the red flatware is the favorite.
I spent some time with DD2 yesterday, She had more ideas for tables than I could do in a month of Sundays.
Nana

o

Striking dishes, Nana. And I vote for the red flatware too.
Your DD2 sounds very creative, we need to draft her for our gang here. ;o)

Welcome, Scrappy. Hope to see photos from you. I read your post about craft sale items and your ideas sound really cute.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here