Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our new little firecracker

Posted by kathleen_li (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 28, 12 at 14:21

I know I have been mia here. Our son and his dear wife had their 5th baby, and here he is!
A little July 4th table too!

Here is a link that might be useful: Table and Baby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our new little firecracker

Your table is wonderful as usual, Kathleen.
Baby Eamon is beautiful. God Bless him and his proud parents.
TFS
Nana

o

Congratulations to you and to your son and his wife on Eamon's arrival! Love your table too!

o

Oh Kathleen...he is adorable! Congrats to your family!!!

The RW&B t'scape certainly is perfect for the holidays! Love the BOLD patterned t'cloth in R&W ...& the square plates...great bargains! The woven napkin rings look great w/this setting ...& the flatware ...celebrating the holiday ahead!

Menu sounds yummy ...& the dessert is a great idea for freezing cakes ahead. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Thanks so much Nana, Marlene, and Jeanne for your good wishes and kind words!
Have a great holiday!

o

Kathleen, your firecracker is the best ever. U r so lucky to have five gkids in the same family and they r lucky to have you as a gramma. Congrats to all of you. I'm pretty sure I'll only have 2 grandkids and I'll learn to live with that but more would be better.HA

Your table is beautiful as always. The tablecloth and flatware blew me away. You find so many great deals for your tables. I always love to look.

Fresh hydrangeas for the cp from your yard.wow I finally have one 2nd year living hydrangea and it's blooming!Yea I want to dry some, paint some one of these years so hope it continues to live. Till mine are lg enough, I'll just enjoy yours and Jeanne's.

Punk

o

Congratulations! Cutest 'firecracker' anyone could want.
#5 huh? That will keep everyone busy. ;o)

Your tables always defy words, and I've yet to see one that I didn't love. You always amaze me with your talent for decorating AND cooking!

hugs, Karen

o

Kathleen...sorry I'm so late posting on your
wonderful news...
Congratulations on the arrival of
your new little 'firecraker'! What a cutie.
I'm so happy to hear all went well.
Many happy Blessings to you and your family and the new
little guy.
Another beautiful table..like Karen said you always amaze with your talents!

jane

o

Thanks, Punk, Karen, and Jane! We have our own little band of merry men and their sister Maid Lily!

o

I thought I had already posted to this! The internet imps must have carried it off somewhere! Congrats on the new little one Kathleen. Awwww! the feeling of a little one cuddling against your neck and the smell of baby powder--gosh how I miss that. Great tablescape too, you amaze me with all your creativity! Hugs, Luvs

o

Thanks, Luvs! It has been a busy summer.
I hope to get to stop by more after Labor Day when things quiet down.
Going to try and catch up here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here