Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Our new little firecracker

kathleen_li
11 years ago

I know I have been mia here. Our son and his dear wife had their 5th baby, and here he is!

A little July 4th table too!

Here is a link that might be useful: Table and Baby

Comments (10)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Your table is wonderful as usual, Kathleen.
    Baby Eamon is beautiful. God Bless him and his proud parents.
    TFS
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Congratulations to you and to your son and his wife on Eamon's arrival! Love your table too!

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh Kathleen...he is adorable! Congrats to your family!!!

The RW&B t'scape certainly is perfect for the holidays! Love the BOLD patterned t'cloth in R&W ...& the square plates...great bargains! The woven napkin rings look great w/this setting ...& the flatware ...celebrating the holiday ahead!

Menu sounds yummy ...& the dessert is a great idea for freezing cakes ahead. TFS! Jeanne S.

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks so much Nana, Marlene, and Jeanne for your good wishes and kind words!
    Have a great holiday!

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Kathleen, your firecracker is the best ever. U r so lucky to have five gkids in the same family and they r lucky to have you as a gramma. Congrats to all of you. I'm pretty sure I'll only have 2 grandkids and I'll learn to live with that but more would be better.HA

Your table is beautiful as always. The tablecloth and flatware blew me away. You find so many great deals for your tables. I always love to look.

Fresh hydrangeas for the cp from your yard.wow I finally have one 2nd year living hydrangea and it's blooming!Yea I want to dry some, paint some one of these years so hope it continues to live. Till mine are lg enough, I'll just enjoy yours and Jeanne's.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Congratulations! Cutest 'firecracker' anyone could want.
    #5 huh? That will keep everyone busy. ;o)

Your tables always defy words, and I've yet to see one that I didn't love. You always amaze me with your talent for decorating AND cooking!

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Kathleen...sorry I'm so late posting on your
    wonderful news...
    Congratulations on the arrival of
    your new little 'firecraker'! What a cutie.
    I'm so happy to hear all went well.
    Many happy Blessings to you and your family and the new
    little guy.
    Another beautiful table..like Karen said you always amaze with your talents!

jane

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Punk, Karen, and Jane! We have our own little band of merry men and their sister Maid Lily!

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

I thought I had already posted to this! The internet imps must have carried it off somewhere! Congrats on the new little one Kathleen. Awwww! the feeling of a little one cuddling against your neck and the smell of baby powder--gosh how I miss that. Great tablescape too, you amaze me with all your creativity! Hugs, Luvs

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Luvs! It has been a busy summer.
    I hope to get to stop by more after Labor Day when things quiet down.
    Going to try and catch up here.

Sponsored
More Discussions