Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Summer

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 22, 11 at 12:53

It's been a busy Spring! I just want to wish all of my friends here Happy Summer! I hope to get back to setting up some tables soon. In the meantime I thought I'd share some photos of part of my garden taken last weekend. I'd love to see pictures of your gardens too!! C'mon now, share the love of summer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one looks like the fence is falling but it's really just me trying to take a creative picture lol!

Photobucket
First try at spaghetti squash (with remnants of cotton from annual cottonwood tree infestation, UGH!)

Kath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Summer

Your garden is looking good Kath! Love all of your "extras" too. Your coreopsis looks so pretty!

o

Your garden looks lovely! I love making spaghetti squash!

o

Love your garden,
I've never tried spaghetti squash
NanaK

o

All things bright & beautiful! Summer has arrived at your place! TFS your gardens, maxi. Jeanne S.

o

I like your sign and the white fence, sits all the pretty flowers off nicely. Enjoy. Luvs

o

So fresh and pretty.....I keep scrolling back up to look again to see what I missed.

I wish our summers were good for growing things. Its been 112 this week, and I've been miserable as I love being outside and feel like I'm under "house arrest" till Halloween. Only saving grace is the humidity has been around 9%. Gotta love DRY heat. LOL

You must know I love the fun little things among your flowers! ;o)
hugs, Karen

o

I love your garden place so much. Wish to have such garden area but this summer i don't get time for the gardening to due to busy schedule. This summer i travel overseas for spending time with my wife. Captures are really adorable.

Here is a link that might be useful: cheap flights

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here