Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help Finding Garden Verse Thread Please!

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 24, 10 at 10:20

I was on a site that had a thread with lots of postings of garden verses/sayings and now I can't find it.
Unfortunately for me, I jump around to different sites on here and I don't remember which one had all the different sayings and verses, :( Drat those senior moments!
I have tried going back through several sites, but am just not finding it.

Does anyone remember where it was located and the subject line??

Thanks for your help.
TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help Finding Garden Verse Thread Please!

candy...I have this one saved in my favs...is this it? Jeanne

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Signs - Garden Junk

o

Jeanne,
You are the best!!
That was it, but I was looking for it as Garden Sayings or Garden Verses. Duh me!!

Thanks, now you are not only an inspiration, but a rescuer as well!

Thanks again,
Candy

o

Yea, Jeanne, you swooped right in with to help! So glad you knew just what Candy needed. I remember when that list was originally posted--it was so fun reading all of them. I need to go back through it again, just might find some to use with my Cricut for some more signs. ;o) Luvs

o

Glad you were so fast, Jeanne. And I always love re-reading those signs. Some are such a hoot. I keep thinking I'll make some myself. With my black thumb, my favorite is probably "I Tried, But It Died". And the one about 'planting a rock garden but a couple of them died'.
LOL. Yep, works for me. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

If you have Excel software, I've put all my sayings/verses into a spreadsheet. First column I'll label the subject of the verse: garden, home, inspirational, friends, holiday, etc. The second column I'll type in the saying/verse. Third column, I'll put in the author if I know it. I've also Googled and have found many interesting verses. However, my most favorite is "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy, for they are the charming gardeners who make our souls bloom." I've painted this on one wall in our little pool/porch house.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here