Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another 4th of July Table

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 29, 12 at 8:40

I didn't plan to do a table for the 4th of July but seeing the ones posted here inspired me.

From 2012-06-28 (by Eye-Fi)

I bought the placemats at Big Lots recently. The red chargers are from Walmart. I got them on sale after Christmas.
The blue plates and white flatware came from Walmart also. The blue stems were a TS purchase.

I just realized I didn't take a picture of the mantel
which has been decorated since Memorial Day. I'll show it in another post.

Tflookin

I hope everyone enjoys the 4th

Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another 4th of July Table

Nana, such a cute table! I'm glad we inspired you to set it! I NEED those placemats for a table I have been setting up in my head for sometime now so I will be hitting Big Lots at lunch today in hopes mine has them!! I'll be watching for the mantel post :-)
Kath

o

nana! Love the sparkly things w/stars! And those placemats would make super 'picnic' t'scaping ones, too...nice find!

Looks like you're ready to celebrate! Happy 4th of July! TFS, nana! Jeanne S.

o

Such a festive table, made me smile just looking at it.
I'm glad you were inspired to do one for the 4th, I always enjoy seeing what you come up with.

hugs, Karen

o

Thanks everyone.

Kath I hope you were able to get the placemats.

Jeanne, I bought the placemats with the idea doing a picnic table.

Karen, how's your neck? Hope you'll feel like posting more often.
Nana

o

Nana, you have just inspired me to dig out some red,white and blue dihes/items for DH and me to use from now till the 4th. Will be fun to eat off something different from our everyday dishes for a few days.

I did put a few patriotic items out on our front patio last week--stuff you've all seen already--so I'm not totally out of the "holiday" spirit. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here