Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Dish Decor for every holiday n season

Purplemoon
12 years ago

This gal has some lovely dishes she uses to decorate a hutch for the various holidays and seasons. If you scroll down to the thumbnails, you will be able to see all of them.

The Thanksgiving hutch decor is in a thumbnail on the Xmas page one.

She sure does lovely displays with all her dishes (and birds!) That one hutch sure provides a lot of bang for the buck!

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: decorating with dishes

Comments (8)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wow...she certainly has made good use of that 'hutch!' BEAUTIFUL combination of collections! And since her hubby doesn't like clutter, the hutch fills the bill!

I liked the phrase she used, "Have you ever suffered what something called "paralysis by analysis"? Yup, sometimes it's good to just step back & enjoy what you've already accomplished in a display! TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

What a fabulous hutch!!
    The dish addicts around here could sure have fun changing the decor on a piece like that.
    I would love to have a hutch with open shelving like that, but I don't have any place I could put it.

She does some lovely displays and really has some beautiful dishes.

TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

And to think....I HAD a hutch similar to that in my old house...sold it to the woman who bought my house - cause I needed one Larger with more storage (cabinet doors)...
    Waaaaaaaaaa!!
    I love her dish collections and how she changes that hutch with each Season/Holiday...just fabulous.
    I can tell that besides a love of dish collecting...for her, it's also great 'Therapy' setting it up each time.

Thanks Karen...this was a real good one.

jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I wish I had a place for a hutch like this. Thanks to you Enablers, I do have some pretty dishes I've bought. No actual table sets for entertaining, just ones I fell in love with here and there.
    Table for One, please! LOL

hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Wow...she has some gorgeous dishes! LOVE her arrangements...so many different patterns and they all look great together! Makes me drool looking at so many.....

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

I"m impressed. Sure would be nice to have that much display room, Janet

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, you've found another wonderful post. Loved seeing all her different dish displays on the hutch. Her china cabinet is one of the most beautiful one's I've seen.

So thankful you browse and find all these neat blogs and share. I will be going back for more browsing later.

Punk

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

PM thanks again for another beautiful, inspirational blog to look at - love what she does with her dishes. I can do a pretty Christmas one and fall one with different dishes. The rest of the year is very 'pastel' It is OK but not dramatic .....

Lynne

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz
More Discussions