Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
on a blog....July 4th Hutch display

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 27, 11 at 2:40

Another pretty set of dishes displayed for you to enjoy.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: July 4 hutch display

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: on a blog....July 4th Hutch display

Looks great! I love how she has 'collected' & 'stashes' ...very pretty! TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

o

What a wonderful job. So many talented people out there.
I love that she collects and stashes. Sounds familiar! lol
TFS, Karen
NanaK

o

I love that she changes that hutch ea time..and how ea time it looks so different.
I think we can ALL relate to the 'collect & stash'.

jane

o

I love, love, love it!Janet

o

Oh, great ... another attribute of an "Enablers 'R Us!"...'Collect & Stash!' LOL! Jeanne S.

o

Love the flag plates. She does such a good job arranging her dishes into a pleasing look.

o

That hutch is to die for, and her dishes have turned me green with envy. She does have a talent for display. TFS Janet

o

Karen, thanks again for sharing this with all of us. So many pretty dishes displayed. I loved looking through some of her other posts. I'll have to come back and look again when I have time.

Punk

o

She has the perfect patriotic dishes to display. I like that she has two patterns. Those open shelved hutches sure make a great display place for dishes, don't they? I'm loving every one I see, but at my house they would need dusted daily--two dogs and door open all the time equals lots of dusting!

You are sure finding some neat blogs for us Karen, I have collected so many now that I have a hard time visiting them all regularly! LOL

Luvs

o

This is really giving me a bad case of hutch envy. Dishes just show up so much better than when they are behind doors and glass. I can see the dusting problem, but there is always gonna be dust. Of course all this shouldn't concern me anyway since I have absolutely no where to put a hutch.
Frou

o

I'm glad y'all enjoy her dish displays as much as I do. Tho sometimes I wish I hadn't found her blog! LOL. Like Frou, I've developed a BAD case of hutch envy. And each time I visit her blog to see her's, it gets worse.
I WANT A HUTCH!!!!!!
But as Frou said, no where to put one. sigh. Well actually I have the perfect spot for one! Unfortunately that spot is taken tho. By my humongous antique china cabinet. With the 100 plus Painted Pony figurines. And there is absolutely no place I can think of to put it other than where it is....the ONE place a hutch would go just perfectly.
Wonder if I could convince Mr Oblivious to move his bed to the golf course? He lives there, he might as well sleep there. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

I always drool way too much when I see this girl's blog....she has the most wonderful dishes and displays!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here