Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

on a blog....July 4th Hutch display

Purplemoon
12 years ago

Another pretty set of dishes displayed for you to enjoy.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: July 4 hutch display

Comments (12)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Looks great! I love how she has 'collected' & 'stashes' ...very pretty! TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

What a wonderful job. So many talented people out there.
    I love that she collects and stashes. Sounds familiar! lol
    TFS, Karen
    NanaK

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

I love that she changes that hutch ea time..and how ea time it looks so different.
    I think we can ALL relate to the 'collect & stash'.

jane

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

I love, love, love it!Janet

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, great ... another attribute of an "Enablers 'R Us!"...'Collect & Stash!' LOL! Jeanne S.

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

Love the flag plates. She does such a good job arranging her dishes into a pleasing look.

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

That hutch is to die for, and her dishes have turned me green with envy. She does have a talent for display. TFS Janet

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, thanks again for sharing this with all of us. So many pretty dishes displayed. I loved looking through some of her other posts. I'll have to come back and look again when I have time.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

She has the perfect patriotic dishes to display. I like that she has two patterns. Those open shelved hutches sure make a great display place for dishes, don't they? I'm loving every one I see, but at my house they would need dusted daily--two dogs and door open all the time equals lots of dusting!

You are sure finding some neat blogs for us Karen, I have collected so many now that I have a hard time visiting them all regularly! LOL

Luvs

• excessfroufrou
    12 years ago

This is really giving me a bad case of hutch envy. Dishes just show up so much better than when they are behind doors and glass. I can see the dusting problem, but there is always gonna be dust. Of course all this shouldn't concern me anyway since I have absolutely no where to put a hutch.
    Frou

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm glad y'all enjoy her dish displays as much as I do. Tho sometimes I wish I hadn't found her blog! LOL. Like Frou, I've developed a BAD case of hutch envy. And each time I visit her blog to see her's, it gets worse.
    I WANT A HUTCH!!!!!!
    But as Frou said, no where to put one. sigh. Well actually I have the perfect spot for one! Unfortunately that spot is taken tho. By my humongous antique china cabinet. With the 100 plus Painted Pony figurines. And there is absolutely no place I can think of to put it other than where it is....the ONE place a hutch would go just perfectly.
    Wonder if I could convince Mr Oblivious to move his bed to the golf course? He lives there, he might as well sleep there. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

I always drool way too much when I see this girl's blog....she has the most wonderful dishes and displays!

Sponsored
More Discussions