Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
for your viewing pleasure ;o)

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 26, 13 at 1:58

I discovered a new-to-me gal on Pinterest, with a ton of photos. So you know I'm happy, LOL. But thought I'd share the link to her tablescape board with you, she's got almost 600 pictures there. (don't let that scare you off.) And if click on her name at the top, it will open up her main page where you can see what all her other boards are in case others interest you. I can tell you now, I know there's a lot I'm going to be looking at. LOL.

enjoy and hugs,
Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: tablescapes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: for your viewing pleasure ;o)

Thanks, Karen.
I'll be doing a lot of looking too. So many talented people!
My tired eyes would like it if more of the images could be made larger tho.
Nana

o

Nana, the pictures are thumbnails that enlarge when you click on them. Most are pretty good sized I thought. Tho my eyes also tend to wish things were bigger lately too.

That gal has a lot of good stuff pinned, and actually quite a few other tablescape boards I went thru as well.
I'm working my way thru her stuff, so much to see. I've got her bookmarked since its going to take me a while.

hugs, Karen

o

You are right. Karen.
some of the first pictures i looked at weren't much bigger than the thumbnails but overall the pictures were good size.
Thanks again.
Nana

o

I'm bumping this up, partly due to the spammer we want moved down....but hopefully more of our gang will see this and check out that lady's great pix. After I browsed her site, I saw she has a LOT more table setting albums on there! There are so many wonderful ideas and lovely things. I'm going to be spending a lot of time trying to see all her stuff, which is a good thing in my case. (I have been up all night, again. Thank heavens for the computer!! Tho need to get off and try going to bed now... its after 7am. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and I am ready for a nap.For goodness sakes Karen go to bed already!!
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here