Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Post Flag Day/Pre 4th of July table

christmascandy
11 years ago

I created a table for Flag Day but was out of town working a trade show so couldn't post until now.

I had the plates, but found the matching glasses and 2 settings of flag flatware at Habitat TS last Wed.

The salad plates were from one TS, 3 of the dinner plates were from a GdWl and the last dinner plate was from a different Gdwl, all last year, except the last dinner plate.

The white chargers, blue tablecloth, red napkins, napkin rings, flatware, plates, and candleholders are all TS. The red white and blue flowers are from DT as are the blue goblets. The little flags are from Wal- Mart.

So hope your Flag Day was great and that your July 4th will be "a real firecracker!" LOL

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (8)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Wow Candy, I'm lovin' your Flag Day/Pre 4th of July table. So nice you found matching glasses and flatware for your dinnerware. The napkin rings and all the stars are so pretty on your table. Neat rose cp.

Wonderful job as usual setting this red, wht and blue ts. I have one of the lg plates but haven't found any more to match. Guess I better get out there and SHOP.

The firecrackers have just began here. Stands going up all over.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Candy, Your table is perfect for Flag Day, or 4th of July.
    I'm always amazed at your TS finds.
    I love it all, especially the flag flat ware, blue candle holders and napkin rings.
    Another super job!!

Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

I love the plates, candy! Perfect for these holidays!

The blue goblets looks great w/those flag glasses!! & the flag flatware!!
    A fun table! always love to hear where you find your bargains, too! TFS, Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

What a great table! LOVE the plates! Can't believe you found matching glasses and flatware to boot....you are one lucky TS shopper for sure!

• maximavswife
    11 years ago

Like everyone else I am always amazed at what you find at the ts! I have got to find time to make a trip to your Habitat sometime. Such great pieces! I salute you and this wonderful table :-)
    Kath

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Punk, It is so dry here that the state has banned fireworks! The stands can sell them, but recommend saving them for New Year's!! Of course, there will be the crazies that still set them off, but it is illegal this year. Any excuse to shop works for me, LOL.

Nana, the blue stars are just small dishes that I put votives in for the table. The clear ones are actually votive holders.

Jeanne, The TS had the matching mugs too, but I figured this time of year is more lemonade than hot drinks! Probably cause I don't drink coffee, LOL

Marlene, I have a few items I am searching for, but the rest just seems to surface at opportune times. Of course, as much as I go to the TS's, it does increase my odds!

Kath, this Habitat has lots of different merchandise, unlike some of the others that mainly have building materials and some furniture. It is the best place to buy books!

Thanks for the warm fuzzies everybody!!

TTFN,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

This is such a pretty table Candy.
    I'm amazed how everything coordinates...and that you found
    many of the pieces at different times and places!
    The rich blue of your tablecloth really sets off those dishes and all your wonderful 'patriotic' accessories.
    Love the star votives...flatware and napkin rings.
    Your beautiful CP and flags are the added 'icing on the cake'.
    This was one of the nicest Flag Day/Pre 4th table I've seen.
    jane

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Candy, I'm going to take the lazy way and just say DITTO to all the wonderful comments everyone else has said.

Fireworks have been banned here a long time. In town, not just in our camp areas! Only licensed places can hold firework events. I don't go watch them now I don't have little kids, the heat on a July night is not to my liking.
    ;o)
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions