Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Little White Tree for Spring

christmascandy
12 years ago

I changed the little white tree from Easter to spring.

I used lots of silk flowers and lavender bows and left the white lights on.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (10)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

That is absolutely lovely, Candy! Each time you've decorated it, I've loved how it looked and this is no exception.
    Little White Tree is on my list to find one of these days,
    tho I might need you to come decorate it for me. ;o)

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Candy, I love, love, love your little white tree all decked out for Spring.
    My DD and I were at an indoor flea market Sunday.
    One of the venders had several little white trees.
    I was tempted but passed.
    Now looking at your's I'm sorry I didn't get one. [sigh]
    TFS
    NanaK

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Awww, Nana, where was Candy's enabling (errr inspiration) when you needed it. A happy lil' white tree has got to be on more lists than mine. LOL

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

candy...that is very Springy! You do such wonderful decor w/flowers & ribbons! I'm glad you left the lights on...adds so much!

Sorry, purplemoon, I cannot tell a "little white lie"...no "little white tree" for me...cause you would NOT want to see the results if I tried to decorate a Spring tree like candy's...w/faux flowers & ribbon!!! LOL! I LOVE lookin' at candy's tho & will enjoy your's, too! Jeanne S.

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Candy. lovely tree. So springy, but I must be in the same class as jeannie. I can't see me trying and having the beautifully finished tree you have done. I just don't have that talent. TFS, Janet

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Karen, I would love to come and decorate it with you! That would be fun.

Nana, next time you find one, grab it. LOL (What? Me an enabler?)

Thanks Jeanne and Janet, but all I did was stick the flowers in until I liked how it looked, and the made the bows and placed them on the tips of the branches. Next stop...4th of July! :)

TTFN,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Oh..my favorite little tree is 'All Decked Out' and looking so lovely for Spring. You did such a lovely job with the soft colors of the pretty ribbons and flowers..
    It looks different every time and that's what I love best about it.
    You are enabling us here...I'm always on the look out for one...but haven't had any luck yet..in the meantime, sigh... I guess I'll have 'live thru yours' !!

jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, your white tree is beautiful with all the flowers and bows. So glad to see you are enjoying it so much.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Candy, another lovely creation with your little white tree. I'd love to have one but don't know where I'd put it, I don't have a lovely entry way like your's. ;o( But I'm not too sad, at least I get to enjoy your's each season. ;o)

Luvs

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Love the soft look of the pastels! Pretty flowers and choice of colors! Welcome to spring!

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions