Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
"New" Cabinet

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Mon, May 13, 13 at 19:30

I found a glass front cabinet at GdWl. It was marked $39.99, but I have a Club Blue card (their frequent shopper card) that gives me a 20% discount on purchases over $25.00. So, it was $31.99!!
It is 5’ tall, solid wood, and the shelves are very sturdy. I’m putting my crystal/glassware in it, and it’s not done yet, but I wanted to post the picture anyway!
:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: "New" Cabinet

great "new" cabinet, Candy
You really do find the best bargains.
Nana

o

WOW!!

So many possibilities for decorating.

TFS,
GG

o

You find the most incredible stuff when thrifting....and this ranks right up at the top. WOW. You know I love china cabinets and yours is no exception. The price just boggled my mind! My GW gets the junkiest furniture in it. (which may be a good thing in my case, I don't have a place to put more.)

Congratulations on a super score.
hugs, Karen

o

Wow Candy..great cabinet and a great price!
I agree - so many possibilities for decorating.
I know along with you having fun 'playing' with it...we'll have fun seeing what you do!
jane

o

What a great find! My daughter was a frequent shopper at GdWI and her house always looked so put together! My house is hodge podge!

o

Thanks ladies.
I really fell in love with this cabinet when I saw it and knew I
"needed" it for my glassware!!

It had one large scratch on the side next to the wall, but some Restor A Finish took care of that.

I don't understand their pricing as sometimes they put really high prices on things that I feel are just junk, and then this was a quality piece with an affordable price and
qualified for a discount to boot!!

Just glad it worked out for my benefit. LOL

Candy

o

Another WOW ... a little late! Bargain $$$ ... great find & perfect for your stemware! Your lucky day, Candy! TFS! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here