Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Mother's Day Brunch

christmascandy
12 years ago

I had my DM, DD's, & DGK's for a brunch for Mother's Day, only on Sat.

Finally, I set a table that we actually ate at and none of the dishes got broken!

The day was gorgeous and everyone ate too much and then we went to a local park so the kids could play. It was a lovely day.

The menu was egg casserole, fruit salad, bacon, sausage links, assorted mini muffins, hash brown patties, and sticky buns.

I hope everyone had a lovely day.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (7)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Beautiful table, Candy and all the food looks delicious. I always enjoy roses and your dishes are beautiful. All the silver pieces looks great too. Cute faries hanging from the chandy.

So happy to hear you had a gorgeous Mothers Day in every way.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wow, candy! The food buffet makes me very hungry! No wonder you all were full! sounds like a very wonderful day! I had a great one, too...altho we picnic' at a park away from home...so most gr'kids could make it. Blessings!

Your table is very feminine ...pretty in pink...I am lovin' those plates & cups (again) ... & stemware...linens, candles, everything PINK! I am sure it was very much appreciated by all! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Very pretty table! And the food looks scrumptious too!

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Perfect Mother's Day Table! I like how you mixed the china. It is so elegant and delicate. The pink and silver compliment each other beautifully. Those little fairies are delightful. The food looks delicious!
    Thanks for sharing Candy.
    NanaK

• excessfroufrou
    12 years ago

Well, you don't even have to guess how much I love this table. Let's start with the pink chargers, the rose dishes the pink napkins and of course I adore the fairies. It is so nice that y'all could all get together for a special meal, and boy does that food look special.
    Frou

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everbody.
    This table was a mix of heirloom silverware and tablecloth, Rose and white plates from Ross, and the Moss Rose pattern side plates and teacups and saucers are all TS. The clear goblets are DT, the pink goblets are Gar. Sale, and the pink napkins are TS. The silver coffee pot, small silver candlesticks, and silver napkin rings are items I have had for a very long time. The silver tea set is actually ceramic and was Ross last year. The large silver candlesticks, floral CP, and silver butter dish are TS as is the feather wreath. The 2 fairies were Ross. So, it's a mix of TS, heirloom, Ross, and old stuff, LOL.

We have had rain for 2 days, yeah!! The mountains have had record snow this year, but the city has been unbelievably dry! Parts of our golf course are nothing but dirt, because there has been so little snow or rain!

Now it just needs to stop for my tee time on Sat., LOL.

TTFN,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Candy, its bad enough Kathleen always makes me hungry, now you are doing it too. That is a yummy batch of food on that pretty pink table. Ladies Day for sure. I'm glad all of you had a good time, sounds pretty perfect.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions