Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Cinco de Mayo Fiesta

kathleen_li
11 years ago

Had to use these colorful dishes I got for .50 in the grocery store again, so a Fiesta Table for Cinco de Mayo.

OLE! and thanks for looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: Fiesta Table

Comments (8)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

I love your Cinco de Mayo tables!!
    I'm doing one but I stuck. You gave me a few Ideas.
    Nana

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Kathleen...I commented on your blog and will
    do so again...this table shouts 'Ole' !!
    Love all the layering and bright festive colors.
    Those napkin rings are darling too.
    Great gift from the TAblescaper...I know you'll be using
    them for so many occasions.
    'Pass the Salsa & Chips please' !!
    jane

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

That Fiesta flatware is perfect for this Fiesta table! Love those Gibson dishes you found...wow, so bright & cheery! Ole! ...and all the accessories...the maracas napkin rings & centerpc...what fun! Love those ruffled chargers co-ordinated w/napkins & glassware.

Everything says 'celebration!' TFS, kathleen...fun t'scape! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Kathleen, enjoyed this table as I do all of yours.
    Nice seeing how you used the same dishes as last
    year with new color combo. Your new glasses are
    awesome. Kept me looking for awhile.

I loved your baby shower flowers so need to go
    find this post and enjoy the beautiful roses.
    The pasta salad looks yummy.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Ladies!
    Nana, I see you got unstuck! LOL
    Off to see it!

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Fab as always. I never find deals like that at my grocery stores, but GdWl helps as many of them have their dishes for .49 and then I get a 15% senior discount every day except Monday when it is 25%.

The napkin rings are perfect and the upside down margharita glasses are so clever as votive holders.

You never disappoint.

TFS,
    Candy

• janet1_2007
    11 years ago

Kathleen,don't ask me which I am more impressed with, your table or you shower centerpieces. You have such talent, I love your striped dishes, You can get much use out of those. My grocery store never has anything like those either,and the closest CTS is !%) miles from here, and I have never gotten to go, But we are getting a new GW in the town I live in. They started grading for the ground last month, Can't wait for it to open... I is right up the same street as Walmart, the Dollar Tree and where we buy gas, so I know I will be a frequent shopper. The ones I usurally shop at are in neighboring towns and I can't visit them but once or twice a month. I am excited. I won't commet to the shower post tonight, my sleeping pill is starting to work, but I loved every bit of it. Thanks for always inspiring us. Janet

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

LOVELY table. And also the baby shower centerpieces. You have more talent than one person should be allowed. ;o)
    Especially when you are such a spectacular cook and hostess on top of everything else.
    And now you've given me another blog party to check weekly with your Lets Dish Wednesdays. I'll go look at all the others' photos later tonight. FUN!

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions