Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Valentine

Posted by GulfportGail (My Page) on
Wed, May 8, 13 at 17:47

As we're been SO BUSY re-doing/finishing our home, I have really drug my feet on decorating.

The only thing I did for Valentine was set the table for dinner.

GG

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Valentine

Nice to have you back GG
Your table is sweet, It's neat that you used a white cloth with pink polka dots and pink placemats with white polka dots
Your dinner looks good too.
Nana

o

Polka dots are always such fun...so this is very cute for V-day! Looks like it was a yummy dinner & I 'love' colors! (lotsa' red & pink). Fun times! TFS! ~~Jeanne S.

o

Fun table and yummy looking food!!

TFS,
Candy

o

nana, jean and candy,

Thanks so much for your sweet comments.

The polka dot fabric was actually remnants I had left over and thought they would sooner or later come I handy. ; )

GG

o

What a delightful table, bet you made DH feel pretty special with it too.

Hope you soon have more 'home' photos to share with us. I know its beautiful and you're working hard. ;o)

hugs, Karen

o

GG you set a pretty V/Day table ...I like how you layered your tablecloth with the polka dot remnants ...very clever and 'eye catching'.
I agree....your dinner looks yummy!
Sounds like you've been working hard on your beautiful home...look forward to seeing what you've done.
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here