Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter

Posted by GulfportGail (My Page) on
Wed, May 8, 13 at 17:32

I've also been MIA...but, ALWAYS get inspired when I visit.

Here's a few of my Easter dinner pics.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter

What fun tables GG!!
They really say Happy Easter.
and the dessert table YUM!!
TFS
Nana

o

Love it all but *especially* love the stoneware baskets!!! and your dessert table and stands! I wish I'd find some old pie stands for myself.

o

Nana,
Thank you very much.

party,
Thanks!!
The baskets are Goodwill finds...at different times...as are the pie stands. I've had them for years and spray paint them constantly.

o

Oh what fun! Looks like you had fun w/this t'scape! I love the stacked pie plates! & all the color! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Fun Easter table and that dessert table has me drooling over my keyboard (as Karen would say, LOL)

I especially love how you used the stands to layer the different desserts! It looks very professional.

TFS,
Candy

o

Jeanne and candy,

Thank you very much. It was a fun tablescape.

Have something very sad to report.
All three of my pie stands met their demise. :(

I had them by the carport respraying them...and my fella accidentally ran over all three.

I felt soo sorry for him. He was so pitiful when he brought what was left of them to me.

So...the search is on...

GG

o

Gail, I was reading the posts and thinking "ditto" on what the others said. Especially loving the pie stands....
then read your last post. Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
And your poor DH, I can just imagine how awful he felt.

Good luck on your new hunt, that's the fun part. ;o)
hugs, Karen

o

So pretty! Are the dishes melamine or glass? Love the whole look!

o
pretty easter table

So pretty! Are the dishes disposable? I often use disposables for large gatherings. Love the whole look!

o

blizlady,

Thank you so much.

Yes, they are disposable.
It depends on how many guests I am having whether I use 'real' or disposable dishes.

GG

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here