Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GW finds

Posted by swest2 (My Page) on
Wed, May 29, 13 at 17:03

Saw this chicken and fell in love! It was from a Hallmark store that was remodeling. Love the color.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GW finds Part Deux

This is the "sister" to the first chicken. Both were from GW, both were from Hallmark store. The larger one on the table was originally $32.99 (I paid $8), the smaller was originally $24.99 (I paid $6). I really like them both.

o
RE: GW finds

Oh you're lucky I wasn't in the vicinity of that Hallmark or GW store...I would have snapped those babies up for sure!
Love them Both...great color and detail on ea...lucky you!
jane

o

Love their color, their shapes, and their sweet faces--what a great find! Congrats to you.

o

Great bargain $$ ...well spent! & I would have been arm-wrestling with both you & Jane for those chicks! Looks grand on your stacke plates! ;-) Jeanne S.

o

Wow your GW finds are really something to crow about! They sure look happy to be in their new home.
TFS
Nana

o

Cock-a-doodle-do!! You certainly hit the jackpot with your chickens! They are both gorgeous! Lucky you!

o

Those were great finds. I can't believe the prices you got them for! Congratulations. Roosters and chickens always look great in the kitchen, and to decorate around for different holidays too. Love them.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here