Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Honoring Moms

nana2010_gw
9 years ago

This year I am honoring the Moms in my family. My four daughters.
When I saw Punk's beautiful table done in purples I decided to follow her lead and use these cups and plates.
I've had them for some time and they are perfect for Spring.

From 2014-05-08 (by Eye-Fi)

It was really hard to show the actual color of the chargers they are more lilac but appear pink in some shots. The tumblers came from a co-op store I think I used them on a table last year.

The little watering can held an arrangement of fresh flowers from
my sweet little Caroline after my cataract surgery.
The lilacs are faux. My real ones won't be ready until the end of
the end of May

Happy Mother's Day everyone

Nana

Comments (10)

• Creekbum
    9 years ago

Nana,

Everything is done Perfect and Beautiful!! Love The Lilac color, so fitting for Mother's Day!

You did a Fantastic Job! Love It All!!

Keep up the Great Work!!

Miss everyone Posting!!

Creek

• plainjane425
    9 years ago

So sweet and pretty Nana...Again, I love all the
    soft colors you chose . The chargers, glasses and napkins, compliment the pretty floral pattern of your plates cups & saucers. The Watering Can CP (such a special gift)...is lovely..I wouldn't have known
    the flowers were faux... They're so delicate looking and are a pretty addition.
    I'd love to be sitting there for Mothers Day...What a perfect setting to be wearing a pretty hat and gloves!
    Happy Mother's Day to you too...and Thank You for this Lovely Table.

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Wow, what a Gorgeous setting!!! I Love everything you set on your table. Such a beautiful table. My computer is down so I'm back to using my tablet or I'd go into more detail.

Punk

• jeannespines
    9 years ago

nana ... I love this t'scape! The lilac chargers with those dishes is such a beautiful combo ~~ so very lovely. & your linens ...the napkins, too.

Love the little watering can & your lilacs. Such a lovely tribute to your daughters ~~ sweet as can be. TFS! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you ladies,
    Creek I miss everyone posting too. There are so few of us here now.
    Punk, Candy and I do most of the tables. More join in around the holidays though.

Jane this would be a nice table to have Tea wouldn't it? I'd be thrilled if you could have tea with me., let's see we can have scones, tea sandwiches, cookies, chocolates~~~~Where is that darn bus? Maybe more of our friends will join us.

Thank you Punk are you ready for the bus??

Jeanne, thank you I'm so glad you received good news!!

blessings everyone
    Nana

• christmascandy
    9 years ago

This is just beautiful!

I LOVE lilacs and the plates you used are so pretty.
    They are not only perfect for spring, but perfect for Mother's Day too!

I also miss many of the people who used to post, but thank you for continuing to post your gorgeous tables.

Have a blessed Mother's Day!
    Candy

• plainjane425
    9 years ago

Okay Nana...scones ..tea sandwiches and cookies sound great to me....
    I wish that bus of mine could do the driving for me ..and pick up the others too....
    sigh...we can only dream....
    jane

• jeannespines
    9 years ago

You gals just make me smile! No tea for me ... but I'll have a tall chilled glass of water (with lemon, of course) ~~ giggle
    Jeanne S

• Purplemoon
    9 years ago

"let's see we can have scones, tea sandwiches, cookies, chocolates~~~~Where is that darn bus?"
    OH YES! I want to come!!
    Nana, I love the plates and cups. Especially the size and shape of those 'cups'...mugs? Soooo pretty! And the whole tablesetting is too.

If you and some of the other gals didn't do tablesettings to keep us going during non holidays, I don't know what we'd do for eye-candy and fun here! THANK YOU!!
    hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    9 years ago

Ooooo. This is so sweet. I love it.

Your "last year's tumblers" are just perfect for the setting. They appear to match the napkins perfectly.

Is purple becoming the new black? That's all I need - another reason to get more plates.