Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Honoring Moms

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Thu, May 8, 14 at 16:14

This year I am honoring the Moms in my family. My four daughters.
When I saw Punk's beautiful table done in purples I decided to follow her lead and use these cups and plates.
I've had them for some time and they are perfect for Spring.

From 2014-05-08 (by Eye-Fi)

It was really hard to show the actual color of the chargers they are more lilac but appear pink in some shots. The tumblers came from a co-op store I think I used them on a table last year.

The little watering can held an arrangement of fresh flowers from
my sweet little Caroline after my cataract surgery.
The lilacs are faux. My real ones won't be ready until the end of
the end of May

Happy Mother's Day everyone

Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Honoring Moms

Nana,

Everything is done Perfect and Beautiful!! Love The Lilac color, so fitting for Mother's Day!

You did a Fantastic Job! Love It All!!

Keep up the Great Work!!

Miss everyone Posting!!

Creek

o

So sweet and pretty Nana...Again, I love all the
soft colors you chose . The chargers, glasses and napkins, compliment the pretty floral pattern of your plates cups & saucers. The Watering Can CP (such a special gift)...is lovely..I wouldn't have known
the flowers were faux... They're so delicate looking and are a pretty addition.
I'd love to be sitting there for Mothers Day...What a perfect setting to be wearing a pretty hat and gloves!
Happy Mother's Day to you too...and Thank You for this Lovely Table.

o

Wow, what a Gorgeous setting!!! I Love everything you set on your table. Such a beautiful table. My computer is down so I'm back to using my tablet or I'd go into more detail.

Punk

o

nana ... I love this t'scape! The lilac chargers with those dishes is such a beautiful combo ~~ so very lovely. & your linens ...the napkins, too.

Love the little watering can & your lilacs. Such a lovely tribute to your daughters ~~ sweet as can be. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Thank you ladies,
Creek I miss everyone posting too. There are so few of us here now.
Punk, Candy and I do most of the tables. More join in around the holidays though.

Jane this would be a nice table to have Tea wouldn't it? I'd be thrilled if you could have tea with me., let's see we can have scones, tea sandwiches, cookies, chocolates~~~~Where is that darn bus? Maybe more of our friends will join us.

Thank you Punk are you ready for the bus??

Jeanne, thank you I'm so glad you received good news!!

blessings everyone
Nana

o

This is just beautiful!

I LOVE lilacs and the plates you used are so pretty.
They are not only perfect for spring, but perfect for Mother's Day too!

I also miss many of the people who used to post, but thank you for continuing to post your gorgeous tables.

Have a blessed Mother's Day!
Candy

o

Okay Nana...scones ..tea sandwiches and cookies sound great to me....
I wish that bus of mine could do the driving for me ..and pick up the others too....
sigh...we can only dream....
jane

o

You gals just make me smile! No tea for me ... but I'll have a tall chilled glass of water (with lemon, of course) ~~ giggle
Jeanne S

o

"let's see we can have scones, tea sandwiches, cookies, chocolates~~~~Where is that darn bus?"
OH YES! I want to come!!
Nana, I love the plates and cups. Especially the size and shape of those 'cups'...mugs? Soooo pretty! And the whole tablesetting is too.

If you and some of the other gals didn't do tablesettings to keep us going during non holidays, I don't know what we'd do for eye-candy and fun here! THANK YOU!!
hugs, Karen

o

Ooooo. This is so sweet. I love it.

Your "last year's tumblers" are just perfect for the setting. They appear to match the napkins perfectly.

Is purple becoming the new black? That's all I need - another reason to get more plates.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here